Sponsored

MOPAR lift with 35s for daily driver with some off-roading & camping?

KAC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee KL
Well, now that the diesel is available, time for me to buy (no intentional REO reference meant).

Here‘s my issue: my Gladiator will be a daily driver, but I will use it for off-roading and camping regularly.

I guess I’m just looking for affirmation that the MOPAR lift with 35s makes sense as a compromise for my purposes. I’m just concerned that going to 37s would tip the balance away from a pleasurable experience in the purpose for which I’ll be using it 75% of the time.

Thanks for your input.
Sponsored

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Well, now that the diesel is available, time for me to buy (no intentional REO reference meant).

Here‘s my issue: my Gladiator will be a daily driver, but I will use it for off-roading and camping regularly.

I guess I’m just looking for affirmation that the MOPAR lift with 35s makes sense as a compromise for my purposes. I’m just concerned that going to 37s would tip the balance away from a pleasurable experience in the purpose for which I’ll be using it 75% of the time.

Thanks for your input.
Most people with 37s are extremely happy with them even for daily highway driving. Just get one which isn’t more aggressive than you need. Enjoy!

OP
OP
KAC

KAC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee KL
Thank you.

Can you give me one example of that kind of 37?

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve BFG KO2s on both my JTR and JLR and it’s like the Jeep engineers engineered both for 37s. Both are daily drivers. You’ll need a 2” lift and 4.11s but worth it!

Reactions: KAC
OP
OP
KAC

KAC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee KL
Thanks for the responses. Off to do some tire research!
Sponsored