First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 mojave
Occupation
retired
I've seen various threads where people are getting information from orders in Sept/Oct, but I know some of those orders were 2021 close-outs. I am interested in tracking anyone with a 2022 order specifically. Has anyone seen a D1, or are we all still just guessing?

My order was placed 10/26 and moved to D status with VIN a couple of days later. I, so far, have not seen any movement and not sure if we even should until the production line starts "moving" on 11/22, 12/6 or whatever the real SOP date is.

Also, might make sense to track models for others since it appears they build in batches (Sport, Mojave, Rubi, Diesel, etc): mine is a Rubicon with the 6-speed manual.

EDIT: Later in this thread I posted a link to a Google Sheet for others to track their builds. Reposting here so it's easily found:

2022 JT Order Tracking
i ordered a 22 6 speed mojave in febuary they figured it would be here in april they called me march 15 said it was in just what i ordered but looking at the build sheet they got it from another dealer they must have had a rollback bring it as it only had 3 miles on it and just what i ordered

Tecao

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Finally got her!
Ordered Dec 6th 2021. Picked up yesterday!
6 speed sarge green Rubicon
20220330_152557.jpg

Tabney

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Aviator
Is this spreadsheet still being updated?

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
Is this spreadsheet still being updated?
Looks like it's fallen off the radar, but the spreadsheet is still updateable if you want to add your build (link in 1st post)

Sponsored