MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1?

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
No window sticker yet. Dealer says potential ship date of 3/16. Just sitting in storage now.
Sponsored

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
No window sticker yet.
According to crypto, or have you gone directly to the FCA source? My window sticker posted there several days before crypto ever updated its status.

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
According to crypto, or have you gone directly to the FCA source? My window sticker posted there several days before crypto ever updated its status.
Directly from the dealer. My crypto has not for whatever reason updated since 2/24. I tried chat this morning but it was taking for ever to get someone so I just emailed the dealer. By FCA source are you referring to Jeep Chat? Not sure where else I would get the window sticker.

Schnee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Executive
Last week my Rubi was manufactured and waiting to ship. This week the dealer tells me, "...your Jeep is on a rail car and moving. Right now it is in IL with a rough ETA towards the end of March."

Where's Amazon Prime shipping for Jeeps when you need it... :0|
Good news for me and potentially others waiting for a JT headed to a dealership in North Idaho or Spokane, WA:

"Your Gladiator is at the Spokane rail yard, unloaded and awaiting a car carrier to be brought over. I will check in on Thursday/Friday with another update. Once we have it our intake dept. and detail dept. will need it for 3-4 days, there is a bottle neck with everything coming in sold."

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor

Sponsored

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed

NUcat

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD on order
37EBBE35-2EC7-45A6-9DDB-5E7061943876.jpeg

Here it is at pick up this morning. Even though it took a long time, it was definitely worth the wait!
Jeep Gladiator MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1? 97F920BC-2E81-4D22-8C30-F77332C6AC4C

Before and after. I spent a couple of weeks tossing on the pile of parts in my garage that I accumulated over the months of waiting 😆. This will be a stealth overland build. Took it on some light trails over the weekend to one of my fishing spots and it didn’t disappoint. I have big plans for more remote fishing and camping in the near future!

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Dealer just texted me and said my glad is currently stopped at Belvidere Rail Yard because it needs a chip. It says they remedied the issue but are waiting for a part.

Go figure what that means and why it happened when enroute. Glad they caught it though!

My guess is it is something they caught at the factory for more than just mine and those others at the factory are getting what they need. I saw that happen with the Broncos. They stopped a bunch already in transit to do a part and then kept them on their way after. dEaler said I should still have it by the end of the month.

I guess they are grabbing the chip and part from the Belvidere FCA facility where they build the Cherokee.

Gee, would that make my Gladiator a hybrid if they stop and pick up and install a part into it from the Cherokee facility??? Or maybe a Frankenjeep? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

Sank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 LJR, 22 JTRD
Picked mine up Saturday from Peterson; Probably can unsubscribe from this thread finally.? I'm ranked third place for most days, order to pickup, with the NU crew (@NUcat @Nuddot) taking first and second slowest!

I'm happy though; the rest of you can be patient for a fraction of the time we were patient!

Sponsored

Tecao

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
WOOOOOO!!! I FINALLY GOT AN ETA FOR MY SARGE GREEN MANUAL RUBICON WITH TAN INTERIOR
Jeep Gladiator MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1? 20220317_121725

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Ordered on 2/10. On a train and it passed through North Platte, NE on the 19th! Once it passes SLC it will be in home strech as drop point is here in town

5939333E-7F85-43B2-9CB0-2D07F7D575E2.jpeg

Cmac610

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler, 2022 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
That has never worked for me. Always says a window sticker isn't available for the vin. Who knows. I will have to just wait for the dealer to call.
Enter your VIN at the end of the URL he posted and if available, it should give you your sticker.

Schnee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Executive
Jan 13 - Ordered
Feb 11 - D1 status
Feb 18 - On train
Mar 8 - Arrived at rail yard
Mar 10 - At the dealer

56 days from order to dealer. Dealer installed spray-in bed liner and after-market tonneau cover.

I've been out of the country for a week. So /finally/ headed to pick it up in Idaho and drive it back to the Seattle area this coming weekend. This'll be my last post on this thread (which has kept me sane during the wait.) Thanks, all.
Jeep Gladiator MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1? 2

pic from the dealer on their lot

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
Jeep Gladiator MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1? 2

Here it is at pick up this morning. Even though it took a long time, it was definitely worth the wait!
Someone beat your record @NUcat : 146 days for @KX L 😜
Sponsored