Sponsored

MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1?

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
who's Chapman? haha I checked jeep chat on Saturday and they pushed my ship date from 11/29 to 12/03. but that was it. unless I'm missing something.
Sorry I thought you ordered from chapman, Thats the dealer some of us tri-staters ordered from. Whats your dealer telling you?
Sponsored

87chief

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ - 22 JT
Occupation
Caterpillar Parts Manager
Sorry I thought you ordered from chapman, Thats the dealer some of us tri-staters ordered from. Whats your dealer telling you?
my dealer is...useless. they tell me to call jeep or use the jeep chat tool.

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
same boat, Brotha. my thoughts exactly.
20 years ago this September my then girlfriend was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. It gives you perspective about what is important at a young age when that happens. (hint, its not a 60k truck that you dont' really need)

She's now my wife and we have some great kids. This Sept was 20 years cancer free.
THAT IS A BIG FUCKING DEAL.

AP Double

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTM - Sarge Green - MT
What transmission did you order? It seems there are others ordered after mine that are being built, but most seem to be automatic transmissions. I ordered a 6 speed manual and am wondering if that is the hold-up?
It might look like that simply because most Gladiators are built with the automatic. I had the same thought as you, but my build (which is also a manual) has moved pretty quickly. I ordered on 11/6, and was told by my dealer (Daniel Gupton) that the ETA for shipping is December 1. I checked with Jeep Chat today, and was told that my truck is in framing today. So your hold up might not be the transmission. It might be something else.

Sponsored

AP Double

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTM - Sarge Green - MT
I live in Indiana. Ordered from Gupton in Tennessee. Anyone know why "ZONE 66-Orlando" would be on my crypto build sheet?
1638215664082.png
I also ordered from Gupton and noticed the same thing on my POC. It might be that TN is far enough away from Toledo to require rail shipping, and that Orlando rail serves the SE. So your truck, and mine, would then get a train ride right past TN, and then a truck ride back. ???

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
Adding my stats. I'm in the mid-atlantic. Placed my order on Oct. 13th at 8pm for a 22 Mojave, pretty loaded w/ Manual. Vin ending in 5970. Got notice on 10/26 w/ D1 status. Got a ship date of 11/29.
@winterJT Since you have a manual, any change in your est ship date?

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Haha, yup, I would think the same exact thing! I am wondering once it actually leaves the factory how long before we will be able to pick it up. I am thinking probably early next year most likely.
I was thinking Two and half to three weeks. I think it depends if we are going by train or truck. Chapman is like teetering that line of how it ships.

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I think they come to us via train but I wouldn’t be surprised. I talked to my dealer Saturday and he’s still saying a nov 30 ship date even tho per jeep chat I’m still in paint lol we shall see! What dealer did you go through?
It depends how far your dealer is if it comes by train or truck. I ordered from Chapman. Right outside of Philly. Fingers are crossed for truck. I imagine it’ll be a lil quicker. But we will see.

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
It might look like that simply because most Gladiators are built with the automatic. I had the same thought as you, but my build (which is also a manual) has moved pretty quickly. I ordered on 11/6, and was told by my dealer (Daniel Gupton) that the ETA for shipping is December 1. I checked with Jeep Chat today, and was told that my truck is in framing today. So your hold up might not be the transmission. It might be something else.
You and @ShirtlessCubsFan are both Mojaves with 6MT. I'd bet they are batching the same trim level (Mohave, Rubi, etc)... I have a rubi 6MT and my ship date was pushed to 12/6 so I think I'm right behind you guys!

I don't really know sh*t about sh*t, but it looks like they did a run of AT's last week and now they will switch to 6MT's for a week or so, then go back to Auto... and so on.

Sponsored

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I also ordered from Gupton and noticed the same thing on my POC. It might be that TN is far enough away from Toledo to require rail shipping, and that Orlando rail serves the SE. So your truck, and mine, would then get a train ride right past TN, and then a truck ride back. ???
That's exactly what I was thinking... Orland may be a major rail hub. Then goes on a truck for final delivery to the dealer lot.

My 2008 JK (that I bought in Cleveland) has a Zone 42-Detroit designation... my 2018 JL that I bought in Columbus also has Detroit.

OurJTOverland

First Name
TPM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 2500, 2003 H-D FLH 2020 Kia Telluride
Occupation
Plumber
Just saw your entry in the tracker: you and I have the same build (trim/trans) and I have a ship date of 12/6 and yours is 12/7... I hope that's a sign that the 6MT's are coming up soon 🙏
So far, according to the spreadsheet, most being built are Mojave or Rubicon. A few with MT's have started to move.

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2020 JLUR, S5
Nashville TN has one of the largest rail yards so its not going to Orlando on rail and then trucking back to TN. If its railed in, it will stop here in Nashville. The zones are how dealers are broke up and how they are managed. Vehicles are staged and ordered for TN under zone 66-Orlando. Thats how it was explained to me from a dealer. I have ordered from several Tn dealers and they have all said that.

AMack6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave Gladiator, BMW M2
I haven't heard from the dealer yet (just emailed him yesterday), but according to Jeep Chat I'm in the Build/Trim part of the process: "Thank you! I see here your order is in the build process. They are currently working on the Trim."

AT Mojave, softtop. Ordered around 10/29 and had a VIN by 11/3.

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I haven't heard from the dealer yet (just emailed him yesterday), but according to Jeep Chat I'm in the Build/Trim part of the process: "Thank you! I see here your order is in the build process. They are currently working on the Trim."

AT Mojave, softtop. Ordered around 10/29 and had a VIN by 11/3.
Add your build to the tracker! 😁 (Post #1 links to it)
Sponsored