Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Teacher
Finally!!!

It took a little longer than expected, but Jeep told me today that my JT and the wife’s JL are in transit!!! (both Willys package - Bright White and Sarge Green)

Soon the payments begin 😂😂😂

Nuddot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Willys, 2019 JKU Sahara, 2022 JT Overland
Still waiting…
I feel you. You have been waiting a couple more days than me. October order feels like a year ago. I'm hopeful for a quick rail to truck turnaround. Dealer says mine comes off the train tomorrow and now I just need a full truck going to mile 0.

MikeyK

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Teacher
I feel you. You have been waiting a couple more days than me. October order feels like a year ago. I'm hopeful for a quick rail to truck turnaround. Dealer says mine comes off the train tomorrow and now I just need a full truck going to mile 0.
I understand, mine (ours) was a November order(s)

NUcat

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD on order
I called the dealer and it looks like my JT has been at the rail yard for 4 days waiting for a truck to get it delivered to the dealer. I’m glad to know that it’s nearby (14 miles from the dealer), but I have no clue how long that will take to happen. He said there have been delays in sorting and loading trucks for dealer delivery, but hopefully it’s soon. I’ve watched just about every video online about the JT and I’m getting antsy!

Sponsored

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
Still no build sheet from Cryptostickers. However, I did contact JC a few minutes ago and was advised that it is in the paint stage. :rock: Getting closer!

"Thank you for your patience and holding. I am showing that your vehicle is currently in the paint stage of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."

MikeyK

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Teacher
Jeep says “in transit” and I got the window sticker (using the vin)

…but the dealer gave me an eta window of 3-10 to 3-24

I’m done trying to figure out any sort of logic in the logistics 😅

I’m just going to try and sit here patiently from now on until they call me and say it’s here!

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Got my email with an estimated delivery the week of 3/23 which would be shocking since I just ordered it 2/11.It is currently in the vendor body JB status this week.

NUcat

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD on order
My JT is still at the port just 10 miles from the dealer, just waiting… Starting to feel like this is never going to happen lol
Jeep Gladiator MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1? 1645721368398

Schnee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Executive
Last week my Rubi was manufactured and waiting to ship. This week the dealer tells me, "...your Jeep is on a rail car and moving. Right now it is in IL with a rough ETA towards the end of March."

Where's Amazon Prime shipping for Jeeps when you need it... :0|

Sponsored

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
Chat told me yesterday I was no longer in D1 and in paint. Today the build sheet showed up. Inching closer and closer.

Nuddot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My JT is still at the port just 10 miles from the dealer, just waiting… Starting to feel like this is never going to happen lol
Jeep Gladiator MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1? 1645721368398
I think its because our order dates and user names are similar that we are both in this hell. I'm in the delivery window of 2/23-3/2 and not so patiently waiting.

NUcat

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD on order
I think its because our order dates and user names are similar that we are both in this hell. I'm in the delivery window of 2/23-3/2 and not so patiently waiting.
Wow, when you actually think about it….haha! We must have similar tastes as well!

It must have been some random option that was backlogged in October that messed us up initially. Now with it completed the shipping process and literally miles from me, there aren’t enough workers at the Port to load the cars onto shipping trucks efficiently. If I drive up the right hill, I can see the unloading area at the train depot. Maybe with some good binoculars, I can see my truck! Makes my head want to explode 🤯

Nuddot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow, when you actually think about it….haha! We must have similar tastes as well!

It must have been some random option that was backlogged in October that messed us up initially. Now with it completed the shipping process and literally miles from me, there aren’t enough workers at the Port to load the cars onto shipping trucks efficiently. If I drive up the right hill, I can see the unloading area at the train depot. Maybe with some good binoculars, I can see my truck! Makes my head want to explode 🤯
I'm not going to lie, when I was told the train arrival was for last Sunday, I google map/earthed the depot to see how close I could get to see if I could see something and there were no accessible areas around it. It's a 4 hour drive but might have done it for a glimpse.