First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Network Engineer
Had to make a run up to Avilla today and swung by O'DANIEL Jeep on the way back. That Mojave is still there along with a Gladiator Rubicon in Nacho.
I can report that this one is gone now! I bought it Saturday - I wasn't too sure about the Nacho until I saw it up close. It's still not my Punkin orange that is no longer available :(, but it's really a cool color that looks different depending on the light.

Long-time reader, first-time posting...been looking at buying a Gladiator Mojave since the first of the year and dreaming about it since they were announced, went back and forth with a couple of dealers, and couldn't agree on a price though. (Thanks to eternus and the https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...diator-pricing-worksheet-google-sheets.17566/ thread for the negotiation info.)

A friend of a past Jeeping buddy, Brett Paul @ O'Daniel hooked me up though!
Sponsored

OP
OP
TheSolarWizard

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I can report that this one is gone now! I bought it Saturday - I wasn't too sure about the Nacho until I saw it up close. It's still not my Punkin orange that is no longer available :(, but it's really a cool color that looks different depending on the light.

Long-time reader, first-time posting...been looking at buying a Gladiator Mojave since the first of the year and dreaming about it since they were announced, went back and forth with a couple of dealers, and couldn't agree on a price though. (Thanks to eternus and the https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...diator-pricing-worksheet-google-sheets.17566/ thread for the negotiation info.)

That’s outstanding man. Welcome aboard!

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock

Congratulations! Checked on mine...nothing. Ordered 2/9/21. Order accepted, even have a VIN but that's it. Dealer said there is no issues but I ordered mine with a 6-speed manual. Probably an issue.

OP
OP
TheSolarWizard

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Congratulations! Checked on mine...nothing. Ordered 2/9/21. Order accepted, even have a VIN but that's it. Dealer said there is no issues but I ordered mine with a 6-speed manual. Probably an issue.

I ordered the same day. No activity on mine either but I ordered diesel

OP
OP
TheSolarWizard

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Bye bye nacho. If you’ve ordered and you have a vin, you’re good.
If you waited there’s a chance neon green is gonna show but not likely till 2022 MY

A9065C53-50DA-4F28-8574-2622F83DDDD4.png

Sponsored

MTB_365

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Bye bye nacho. If you’ve ordered and you have a vin, you’re good.
If you waited there’s a chance neon green is gonna show but not likely till 2022 MY

Jeep Gladiator NACHO Gladiator club A9065C53-50DA-4F28-8574-2622F83DDDD4
is there still a chance for gecko to be released for 2021? Gecko is my preference, but I would settle for hydro-blue. I’ll be ordering sometime later this year.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Hella-yella yeah! Or Anvil... 🤔

Sponsored

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
No more gray please, please no. It sucks that Nacho is gone, Wizard warned us. Congratulations to the current/upcoming owners of Nacho JT/JLs

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Saw my first Nacho in person yesterday at the dealer (Tustin, CA). It was in a row of JTs...white, black, grey, black, black, grey, silver, grey, and then BAM, Nacho! Stood out like it was plugged into a light socket.
Took a couple shots this morning...

Where's Waldo, errrr, Nacho??

Jeep Gladiator NACHO Gladiator club nacho1a

This Nacho is a Mojave with painted fenders and roof. I think Nacho needs a lot of black so it doesn't look overtly like a school bus. While I like this vehicle, I would definitely choose black fenders and roof if I were purchasing a Nacho JT.

Jeep Gladiator NACHO Gladiator club nacho2a

Jeep Gladiator NACHO Gladiator club nacho3a

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock

This Nacho is a Mojave with painted fenders and roof. I think Nacho needs a lot of black so it doesn't look overtly like a school bus. While I like this vehicle, I would definitely choose black fenders and roof if I were purchasing a Nacho JT.

school bus look...orderdd
I went with the school bus look...ordered mine with painted roof and fenders.

OP
OP
TheSolarWizard

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation

Love it. Not only does it stand out in a sea of jeeps but pretty much everywhere it’s parked, people will notice

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
I went with the school bus look...ordered mine with painted roof and fenders.
You can't go wrong for sure. I was drooling at that Nacho. Plus, you get to roll up on people, get our of your Nacho and say, "school's in B*tches."
Sponsored