Sponsored

Negotiate the 84 month 0% apr on a rubicon....

Bajaeep

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76-CJ5 and 81 CJ8
I would have to agree with the above, I'm not paying more because I'm getting 0%. I qualify for the best financing they offer but I will agree on price before we ever get that far. I was going to wait a year or two before I buy my Rubicon but with 0% I would reconsider. I would pay over seven years because I can make way more with my money invested, or am I missing something?
Sponsored

calicorks

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
If y’all could find a deal I’ll buy right now. Lol I don’t expect the deal as I know what I’m asking for dosent exist, so don’t judge me.

If a dealership is desperate, I qualify!!! Lol they’d have to give me 0% 84 months on a Rubicon loaded $47k out the door. I know, I know! That’s why I don’t have one!

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
If y’all could find a deal I’ll buy right now. Lol I don’t expect the deal as I know what I’m asking for dosent exist, so don’t judge me.

If a dealership is desperate, I qualify!!! Lol they’d have to give me 0% 84 months on a Rubicon loaded $47k out the door. I know, I know! That’s why I don’t have one!
:clap::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Uh, what?? When we bought our FCA product in 2015, we negotiated the price. It was also an interest free loan. One was nothing to do with the other (but buyer beware, as always).

When I'm offered free money, I listen . . .
EXACTLY!!! When I bought my 2017 Mustang GT I negotiated heavily, and still got 0% for 72... ONLY vehicle I’ve ever sold before paying off, and walked away with cash in my hand. When I traded it in towards my JTR, I got a $5,000 check in my hand on the difference between my payoff and the paid value for trade they offered me. Which is where my mod money is coming from for lift, tires, wheels, bumper, etc... :like:

My JTR is currently a lease, but if they offered 0% for 84, I’d renegotiate on my price, and buy it right now. :like:

z0lt3c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
The 0%/84mo offer is in place of the rebate. You can only get one or the other from FCA right now. Thus, the price is cheaper without the FCA financing because you are able to realize a larger incentive discount.

Last edited:

Sponsored

SoCalGladiator

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Pumpkin Orange
They were gathering dust even before the downturn.

Not gonna say that I expect them to discontinue the JT, but I wouldn't be surprised. Go back to cranking out Wranglers. An MSRP adjustment was needed even before this mess hit, IMO. Without a vaccine and/or treatment for C-19, don't expect current situations to change/improve. We're in for a longer mess than maybe we think. Have you noticed they feed the bad news to us "two weeks" at a time? Constantly hearing, "the next two weeks . . . " with little good news in sight.

EDIT: Sorry, my post was off topic. Not deleting it, though! ;)

Jeep corporate would need to expand the current incentive to include the JTR for the dealer to do it. They really should offer it IMO; pretty sure it's available on both Ram and Silverado half tons.
They aren't going to discontinue the JT.

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
The 0% offer is in place of (at least) the $2000 rebate. You get one of the other from FCA. Thus, the price is actually cheaper without the zero financing because you are able to realize a larger incentive discount.
Jeep website right now says 0% plus the discount.

z0lt3c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Jeep website right now says 0% plus the discount.
Would be interested to know where you see this. All the fine print says "May not be compatible with all FCA US LLC programs."

z0lt3c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Thats not a 0% for 84 month offer. Go look at any of the vehicles where the 0%/84mo is offered.

Last edited:

Sponsored

K enny

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I do not see an "or" between the Gladiator offers. I am not saying you can use them together because anything a manufacture can do to benefit themselves I am sure they will but I have scoured the Jeep site and I did not find anything expressly forbidding combining them on the Gladiator.
I could have missed it though.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I do not see an "or" between the Gladiator offers. I am not saying you can use them together because anything a manufacture can do to benefit themselves I am sure they will but I have scoured the Jeep site and I did not find anything expressly forbidding combining them on the Gladiator.
I could have missed it though.
click on the rubicon tab, and the $2000 incentive disappears
Sponsored