Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 / 2015 Mustang / 2016 Camaro
Ordered on 12/27 and the wait is killing me hope they ship soon
Good afternoon!

Please feel free to give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team would be happy to provide an update regarding your order status.

Thank you for your patience and support!

Sponsored

EddyArnold

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD | 88 300zx | 97 XJ
Occupation
TheCyber
Well I ordered them from Amazon on Dec 29.... Not sure how I got them so quickly!
Jeep Gladiator NEW! Elite Series JL Wrangler & JT Gladiator LED Headlights from Diode Dynamics Screenshot_20230114_214513_Amazon Shoppin

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase

EddyArnold

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD | 88 300zx | 97 XJ
Occupation
TheCyber
Can't wait to hear your thoughts on these. Do you have currently have Halogens or Led's?
Halogens with crappy Amazon led bulbs... With people flashing their brights at me, "I had to upgrade" ;)
Probably won't get around to install until Monday... :(

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 / 2015 Mustang / 2016 Camaro
@EddyArnold , when did you order? I ordered 11-21 so hoping there here soon.
Looks like I would have been better off ordering them a month later on Amazon instead of directly from the company, haha! Congrats!!
We sincerely apologize for the delay in shipping out your orders!

Feel free to contact us at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team would be happy to check on the status of your order!

Sponsored

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caretaker to various super cars
Occupation
Sales
Soooo..... anyone with initial thoughts, feelings, opinions on the lights, that have them installed?

rconkin

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Chemical Operator
Are you not shipping in order you received orders? @ diode dynamics.

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
We sincerely apologize for the delay in shipping out your orders!

Feel free to contact us at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team would be happy to check on the status of your order!
It's not the delay in shipping orders that concerns me... it's the absolute last second communication.

I pre-ordered 11/28 with the expectation that they ship in December. Then on December 29th (after working hours on the last full working day of the month) I'm advised you expect to ship my order in 2-3 weeks. Well, 3 weeks from December 29th is fast approaching, and i haven't heard boo yet. At this point my expectation is for you to tell me my order is delayed at the last possible minute.

Finding out that someone who ordered a month after me from Amazon got theirs before you've even shipped mine is not exactly giving me the warm and fuzzies either... seems you've internally placed a priority on some customers over others which doesn't sit well with me.

rconkin

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Chemical Operator
It's not the delay in shipping orders that concerns me... it's the absolute last second communication.

I pre-ordered 11/28 with the expectation that they ship in December. Then on December 29th (after working hours on the last full working day of the month) I'm advised you expect to ship my order in 2-3 weeks. Well, 3 weeks from December 29th is fast approaching, and i haven't heard boo yet. At this point my expectation is for you to tell me my order is delayed at the last possible minute.

Finding out that someone who ordered a month after me from Amazon got theirs before you've even shipped mine is not exactly giving me the warm and fuzzies either... seems you've internally placed a priority on some customers over others which doesn't sit well with me.
My feelings also. They’ve had my money since 11-22.