Sponsored

New Galdiator Overland owner

• Thread starter Deleted member 31576
  • Start date
  • Watchers 8

Deleted member 31576

Just took delivery of our Gladiator JT yesterday. I bought my wife the Overland model - first new truck she’s had with “luxury” items (leather, heated seats, nav). She absolutely loves it. We got it in the granite color.
She has to go back today to get the tool kit for the doors, we couldn’t find it anywhere in the truck.
Just wanted to pop in and say hi. My name is Bill and we are from Florida. I’m retired and my wife is a school teacher.

AB9A09B3-D475-4956-82FE-18FEAAF376C9.jpeg
Sponsored

Cincinnati Brian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, Crystal Granite, Soft Top, 2.5" Rubicon Express, 35 x 12.5 KO2 mounted on 18” Black Rhino Armory wheels
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
Just took delivery of our Gladiator JT yesterday. I bought my wife the Overland model - first new truck she’s had with “luxury” items (leather, heated seats, nav). She absolutely loves it. We got it in the granite color.
She has to go back today to get the tool kit for the doors, we couldn’t find it anywhere in the truck.
Just wanted to pop in and say hi. My name is Bill and we are from Florida. I’m retired and my wife is a school teacher.

Jeep Gladiator New Galdiator Overland owner AB9A09B3-D475-4956-82FE-18FEAAF376C9
Welcome to the club Bill. You’ll find this community to be very generous with their knowledge if you have questions. Enjoy the new ride!

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase

Jeep Gladiator New Galdiator Overland owner AB9A09B3-D475-4956-82FE-18FEAAF376C9
Loving the color.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 31576

I have an Overland as well, and it seems like a new mod each day gets added.

Bruce
I’m going to try and do the 2.5” lift/level next week. Still trying to decide on tires for the stock wheels.

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase

Jeep Gladiator New Galdiator Overland owner 9F72094C-E139-4807-B167-ECD777548CFB
Congrats and welcome to the obsession !!!! O|||||||O

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on the new JT, I planned on keeping mine stock before the 400 mile in Mod bug hit, I hope I'm done, but I may need professional help

Before
Jeep Gladiator New Galdiator Overland owner MVIMG_20200210_175321

After
Jeep Gladiator New Galdiator Overland owner 00000IMG_00000_BURST20200619193653437_COVER