First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Marine Tech, Electronics Installation and custom rigging
New guy to the forum. Just thought I’d say hey and introduce myself.
Have not had a Jeep in about 16 or so years and now that most of the family kind of stuff is about done, I figured it was about time to get another Jeep.
Sold my Titan and picked up this really clean 22’ Gladiator a week ago. Only 26,000 miles on her. Damn near scratch free and doesn’t look like it has even been down a dirt road before.
Previous owner took off the original 32” tires and installed a set of 31” Michelin LTX’s. I know they are a good tire but I can’t stand the look.
At the moment, I’m not planning on any heavy mods. She will be my daily driver and will see only light trail use. I live in SC and love to explore things like the SCAR. Planning on swapping these tires out for a set of 33” BFG KO2’s more than likely. I also want to find a nice, clean looking and, small bumper that can take a winch and reuse my fog lights.
She will be my daily driver, fishing and camping rig.
If anyone has suggestions, feel free to share!

IMG_7973.jpeg
Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
small bumper that can take a winch and reuse my fog lights.
Mopar one has led fog lights and can be used as a full or stubby. He'll then need a winch plate that places the winch directly behind the bumper.

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT; 2016 Cherokee
Welcome. What is the SCAR?

Also, check out the Rugged Ridge Arcus bumper. It re-uses your fogs, is light weight, and includes a winch plate. Plus looks cool with the tow hooks it comes with.

Sponsored

JCappy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma, Shopping for a jeep
Have not had a Jeep in about 16 or so years and now that most of the family kind of stuff is about done, I figured it was about time to get another Jeep.
Sold my Titan and picked up this really clean 22’ Gladiator a week ago. Only 26,000 miles on her. Damn near scratch free and doesn’t look like it has even been down a dirt road before.
Previous owner took off the original 32” tires and installed a set of 31” Michelin LTX’s. I know they are a good tire but I can’t stand the look.
At the moment, I’m not planning on any heavy mods. She will be my daily driver and will see only light trail use. I live in SC and love to explore things like the SCAR. Planning on swapping these tires out for a set of 33” BFG KO2’s more than likely. I also want to find a nice, clean looking and, small bumper that can take a winch and reuse my fog lights.

Jeep Gladiator New guy here IMG_7973
Hey Matt. Welcome to the forum. I'm completely new to jeep and got mine just a few months ago. Really enjoying reading and learning new things about the Gladiator. Just make it yours and enjoy the ride along the way.
BTW I'm originally from CHS SC. Based on your pic it looks like you may be on the coast somewhere.

dmwphoto

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired
welcome! nice looking JT!
What part of SC? I am in Myrtle Beach

OP
OP

Rigger4343

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Hey Matt. Welcome to the forum. I'm completely new to jeep and got mine just a few months ago. Really enjoying reading and learning new things about the Gladiator. Just make it yours and enjoy the ride along the way.
BTW I'm originally from CHS SC. Based on your pic it looks like you may be on the coast somewhere.
I am also in Charleston. Small world

Sponsored

OP
OP

Rigger4343

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Welcome. What is the SCAR?

Also, check out the Rugged Ridge Arcus bumper. It re-uses your fogs, is light weight, and includes a winch plate. Plus looks cool with the tow hooks it comes with.
South Carolina Adventure Route. If I am not mistaken, it was originally put together as an adventure motorcycle route around SC. A lot of Jeeps guys have started to run the route as well. Takes about 5 days to run the whole thing. I have done about two thirds of it by bike in three days. Its a cool ride, especially the upstate area of it.

JCappy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma, Shopping for a jeep
I am also in Charleston. Small world
Yes it is. I kinda figured by your occupation and some of the vegetation in the picture that you may be in that area. I grew up in W. Ashley and moved to Crowfield Plantation in GC before moving here. Still have family there. In fact I will be headed there next Saturday for a few days and will be going back and forth between GC and WA where my Daughter and Mom live. I'll keep an eye out for you. 😄

Koolcarguy

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro blue Jt 2012 Gecko green Jk 2021 Gecko
Occupation
Car dealer

Jeep Gladiator New guy here IMG_7973
Congratulations and welcome to the forum !!

Outlaw_Gladiator

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Mojave 2023 Ram Rebel
Occupation
Bum
Welcome and congrats on getting your Gladiator :jk:
Sponsored