GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I just got a max care 8/100k with $200 deductible from Tom yesterday. The cost was $1,530.00. Is that what others have paid?

F3Orangeman

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTOD, ’02 F-150 SCrew
Occupation
Stay-at-Home Financial Analyst (thanks to COVID)
I just got a max care 8/100k with $200 deductible from Tom yesterday. The cost was $1,530.00. Is that what others have paid?
I got $1730 for 8/100k/$200 from the finance guy at Tri-City when I picked up my diesel yesterday. $200 savings would have been nice, but I am happy I have a bumper to bumper warranty that matches my powertrain.

ryan141

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 TJ, 2021 Grand Limited, 2021 Mohave
Occupation
Engineer
So please help me understand this. I can call this guy and purchase a factory extended warranty that I can use at any Jeep dealer even if I did not buy my Jeep from the dealership he works at?

OP
OP
Raton Pass

Raton Pass

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
So please help me understand this. I can call this guy and purchase a factory extended warranty that I can use at any Jeep dealer even if I did not buy my Jeep from the dealership he works at?
If you have less than 12,000. Miles, Correct.
Not to mention at quite a savings.

Sponsored

punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R.I.P '20 Overland (totaled) Welcome home '21 Rubi
You can also buy a factory warranty if you have more than 12,000 miles, but it costs more. Still valid nationwide at any dealership.

ryan141

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 TJ, 2021 Grand Limited, 2021 Mohave
Occupation
Engineer
Well, I just turned over 1,000 miles so I should be fine. Emailed for a quote even though I am past the deadline for that deal. Hopefully he comes back with something decent.

punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R.I.P '20 Overland (totaled) Welcome home '21 Rubi
Well, I just turned over 1,000 miles so I should be fine. Emailed for a quote even though I am past the deadline for that deal. Hopefully he comes back with something decent.
Give Tom Winkels a shout. He had the best pricing I could find and he doesn't have a deadline. :)

[email protected]
Tom Winkels
Finance Manager
Hayes Jeep
3718 Stadium Drive
Kalamazoo, Mi 49008
TEL-269.488.2080

OP
OP
Raton Pass

Raton Pass

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Give Tom Winkels a shout. He had the best pricing I could find and he doesn't have a deadline. :)

[email protected]
Tom Winkels
Finance Manager
Hayes Jeep
3718 Stadium Drive
Kalamazoo, Mi 49008
TEL-269.488.2080
True that.
Tom also said he was not notified of an increase and said even if there was he had a 30 day grace period.

staying_tuned

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: TJx2, JKx1, JKUx1
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
Forgive what I can't help but feel is an ignorant question despite my searching. According to Mopar's Max Care literature, the emissions system is covered. Is anyone aware of some type of loop-hole or fine print where the complete emissions system specifically on the EcoDiesel would not be covered? I can't find a breakdown of their definition of "emissions" actually is.

Here are the links I've scoured:

https://www.chryslerwarrantys.com/compare_plans.cfm#engine

https://www.chrysler-factory-warranty.com/warranty-plans/maximum-care/

https://www.mopar.com/content/dam/mopar/pdf/mvp/2016-12 MVP_New Maximum Care Web.pdf

Can anyone say for certain that the entire emissions system on the EcoDiesel would be covered (normal usage, no modifications, routines followed etc.) with the Max Care plan?

Sponsored

JeepGuy82

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler TJ, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel
Forgive what I can't help but feel is an ignorant question despite my searching. According to Mopar's Max Care literature, the emissions system is covered. Is anyone aware of some type of loop-hole or fine print where the complete emissions system specifically on the EcoDiesel would not be covered? I can't find a breakdown of their definition of "emissions" actually is.

Here are the links I've scoured:

https://www.chryslerwarrantys.com/compare_plans.cfm#engine

https://www.chrysler-factory-warranty.com/warranty-plans/maximum-care/

https://www.mopar.com/content/dam/mopar/pdf/mvp/2016-12 MVP_New Maximum Care Web.pdf

Can anyone say for certain that the entire emissions system on the EcoDiesel would be covered (normal usage, no modifications, routines followed etc.) with the Max Care plan?
Would like to know too.

staying_tuned

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: TJx2, JKx1, JKUx1
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
That’s awesome! My replacement EcoDiesel is on order. Hopefully, I can still get this deal too!
Yeah I’m excited, Tom didn’t mention any time cap at all. I gave him my VIN and made clear that currently the truck is awaiting shipment to the dealer and that it may be a few more weeks. The only thing he warned was that prices go up once the vehicle has over 12k miles. They jump again at 24 and 36k miles.
Sponsored