Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
This is very misleading since the description clearly states numerous times that the white acts as a DRL. If it is true that it is not a true DRL, then that is a deal breaker for me. I'll most likely be canceling my order. :(
Hi Dave, we updated the product description on the website listing a few weeks ago to change the verbiage regarding DRL function. However, it seems that we missed updating the description featured on this post. We are sorry for the confusion, and it has been changed to reflect the new verbiage. Please feel free to PM us your order information, and we'll be happy to assist with a cancellation if that is what you wish to do.

-Rachel
Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Hi Dave, we updated the product description on the website listing a few weeks ago to change the verbiage regarding DRL function. However, it seems that we missed updating the description featured on this post. We are sorry for the confusion, and it has been changed to reflect the new verbiage. Please feel free to PM us your order information, and we'll be happy to assist with a cancellation if that is what you wish to do.

-Rachel
I'm ok with it but I would suspect you might get a lot of cancels as it sure seemed like from the info posted that these offered white DRL Daytime as well.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
I'm ok with it but I would suspect you might get a lot of cancels as it sure seemed like from the info posted that these offered white DRL Daytime as well.
In order to make this plug-and-play, it necessitated the use of the parking lights instead during the final design process. This is why we have altered the verbiage, and we are happy to help on a case-by-case basis with any questions or concerns. PM us directly if needed.

-Rachel

FLGladiator

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seadoo
This is very misleading since the description clearly states numerous times that the white acts as a DRL. If it is true that it is not a true DRL, then that is a deal breaker for me. I'll most likely be canceling my order. :(
Does that mean that the current DRL's in a max tow will not function with these lights installed? I am planning to keep the current fender lights for a while. Were you wanting the halo's to be lit while driving?

Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does that mean that the current DRL's in a max tow will not function with these lights installed? I am planning to keep the current fender lights for a while. Were you wanting the halo's to be lit while driving?
I think on the other Bi-Oculers the halo acts as another form of DRL but with this version that is not possible from what I am taking from the info.

Jjhild

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 80th anniversary
In order to make this plug-and-play, it necessitated the use of the parking lights instead during the final design process. This is why we have altered the verbiage, and we are happy to help on a case-by-case basis with any questions or concerns. PM us directly if needed.

-Rachel
Message sent about my order. Thanks

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
The trigger for these is the marker light wire so the different DRL types will not have any affect on the overall functionality.

Do these also do the multi color RGB, or only white with the turn?
These are just white and amber turn signal.

I think on the other Bi-Oculers the halo acts as another form of DRL but with this version that is not possible from what I am taking from the info.
It is possible, the DRL cable can be attached to the fuse like the other but this version allows a totally "Plug and Play" connection.

Reactions: BAT

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Overland
Guys when you get these install and have a chance to check them out please post. I just ordered and will need the mental support!

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guys when you get these install and have a chance to check them out please post. I just ordered and will need the mental support!
Mine Arrive tomorrow at some time. Will likely try to install them Sunday.

Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine Arrive tomorrow at some time. Will likely try to install them Sunday.
Sorry, unable to give an update on the install. They were supposed to arrive early today but didn't show up until 9:30 PM. The UPS guy apologized. Said they had his truck so overloaded with stuff he was still delivering this late

FLGladiator

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seadoo
I recvd mine this afternoon, went to install and couldn't figure out where the light wiring harness was. lol I rewatched the install video they have and at 2:11 it just skips to a closeup of the wire harness without showing details of how or where. After watching fender installs trying to figure this out, I realized I need to take off the entire fender liners. Will attempt later today again.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I recvd mine this afternoon, went to install and couldn't figure out where the light wiring harness was. lol I rewatched the install video they have and at 2:11 it just skips to a closeup of the wire harness without showing details of how or where. After watching fender installs trying to figure this out, I realized I need to take off the entire fender liners. Will attempt later today again.
Same here didn't realize had to remove the liner to get at the harness as it just kind of skips to someone plugging in. It so friggin hot right now though don't really want to be out in the heat pulling all that loose currently (LOL)

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same here didn't realize had to remove the liner to get at the harness as it just kind of skips to someone plugging in. It so friggin hot right now though don't really want to be out in the heat pulling all that loose currently (LOL)
From what I see initially looks like have to remove the entire fender and liner possibly easiest method to access it. I don't have any spare clips though if something breaks (LOL). I ordered some spare clips they will be here Tuesday. Lights will have to wait till I have a place to work in the shade since it appears have to dismantle fenders to access the wiring

FLGladiator

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seadoo
From what I see initially looks like have to remove the entire fender and liner possibly easiest method to access it. I don't have any spare clips though if something breaks (LOL). I ordered some spare clips they will be here Tuesday. Lights will have to wait till I have a place to work in the shade since it appears have to dismantle fenders to access the wiring
There is no way I'll remove fenders for these. I think liners should be fine. Here is a video of a liner removal and the exact harness. 1:17
How To Remove Jeep Gladiator JT Stock Fenders: A Step by Step Guide - YouTube
Sponsored

Last edited: