Sponsored

New Product: HOSS Hardtop Hoist from Bestop!

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey all,
We're excited to announce our new HOSS Hardtop Hoist! This Hardtop Hoist installs in your garage ceiling and is able to lift any hardtop up to 220 lbs. Use this to more easily and more frequently enjoy one of your Gladiator's best features, it's a convertible!

Available now!
https://www.bestop.com/products/hoss-hardtop-hoist/
1608230216340-png.png

Let me know if there's any questions!

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Sponsored

pkings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4runner
Hey all,
We're excited to announce our new HOSS Hardtop Hoist! This Hardtop Hoist installs in your garage ceiling and is able to lift any hardtop up to 220 lbs. Use this to more easily and more frequently enjoy one of your Gladiator's best features, it's a convertible!

Available now!
https://www.bestop.com/products/hoss-hardtop-hoist/
1608230216340-png.png

Let me know if there's any questions!

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Looking to purchase today. I'm attaching pic of my garage which has a support beam that won't allow the hard top to line up exactly behind it. The pic doesn't give exact accuracy since I can't back up more to show where the support beam would take up about an inch of the front end of the hardtop. Would this be an issue when installing

20210413_112223.jpg

AmishMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 56 Coronet, 65 Dune Buggy,
Occupation
Whipping boy
That is NICE!
I like that it pulls from two locations to keep things balanced and that the switch locks.
I used an 800 lb. electric winch with a steel gambrel for my RTT. Gotta say that for the price, your roof hoist is worth it.

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Looking to purchase today. I'm attaching pic of my garage which has a support beam that won't allow the hard top to line up exactly behind it. The pic doesn't give exact accuracy since I can't back up more to show where the support beam would take up about an inch of the front end of the hardtop. Would this be an issue when installing

Jeep Gladiator New Product: HOSS Hardtop Hoist from Bestop! 20210413_112223
This is going to be a judgement call you're going to have to make. From what I can see, if the front of your hard top were to rest against that support beam (after you add some pipe insulation as padding) would the hard top be high enough? That's what I would ask myself in your shoes.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
That is NICE!
I like that it pulls from two locations to keep things balanced and that the switch locks.
I used an 800 lb. electric winch with a steel gambrel for my RTT. Gotta say that for the price, your roof hoist is worth it.
Thanks for the kind words!

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

Sponsored

pkings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4runner
This is going to be a judgement call you're going to have to make. From what I can see, if the front of your hard top were to rest against that support beam (after you add some pipe insulation as padding) would the hard top be high enough? That's what I would ask myself in your shoes.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Bought and received on Tuesday. U guys were super fast with shipping and really nice fella there I talked to , I think his name was Dennis? Started with a D. Very friendly and answered any questions I had. Going to install this weekend

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Bought and received on Tuesday. U guys were super fast with shipping and really nice fella there I talked to , I think his name was Dennis? Started with a D. Very friendly and answered any questions I had. Going to install this weekend
That's great to hear!

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

Professor_Chaos

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x4, bmw 330xi, jeep Gladiator willys
Occupation
Homemaker
Well... I'm sure it is a fine product but about $250 more than I'd expect to spend on such an item and maybe $350 more than a trip to lowes. Pass.
Sponsored