First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LE Gladiator
Occupation
Semi-retired
@BestopTeam do these doors match the cheaper soft top, or the premium top?
"
  • Exterior fabric color matches Bestop and factory original soft tops."
And what is the difference between black diamond and black twill? PHOTOS?!
And when will the rear doors be available?
Black diamond is the cheaper soft top, black twill is the premium top
Sponsored

JeeperCreeper

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LE Gladiator
Occupation
Semi-retired

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Saw that. I was to lazy to copy both links.
ohhh, when i clicked on door set and it only said front doors i figured only the fronts were available.

sbetts

First Name
SB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray Rubicon
Does anyone know if these doors would be compatible with the hard top? It says on their site that its compatible with soft tops.

Sponsored

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Does anyone know if these doors would be compatible with the hard top? It says on their site that its compatible with soft tops.
From my experience with these style doors on a YJ (years ago). I see no reason why they won’t work. That said things could have changed. The combo would be sort of weird however. While I love the doors for what they are, light weight shelters you can keep in the back and put on in about 30 secs if it starts to rain or you are out later than expected and its cold on your drive home. What they are not is quiet and secure. Those are your two advantages of the hard top which would both be negated with these doors on.

I run soft doors and top in the summer, hard top and OEM doors in the winter.

sbetts

First Name
SB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray Rubicon
From my experience with these style doors on a YJ (years ago). I see no reason why they won’t work. That said things could have changed. The combo would be sort of weird however. While I love the doors for what they are, light weight shelters you can keep in the back and put on in about 30 secs if it starts to rain or you are out later than expected and its cold on your drive home. What they are not is quiet and secure. Those are your two advantages of the hard top which would both be negated with these doors on.

I run soft doors and top in the summer, hard top and OEM doors in the winter.
Yep! I understand the oddness of the combo. But there are times when doors off with sunrider would be ideal but would like to have soft doors for pop up showers or late/cold scenarios. Dragging OEM doors along for an afternoon wouldn’t work well for us.

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Can someone explain why you would want these cloth doors? I get regular doors, tube doors, and I get no doors, but why the cloth ones?

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Can someone explain why you would want these cloth doors? I get regular doors, tube doors, and I get no doors, but why the cloth ones?
Lighter in weight, and you can stack them in the bed in case the weather turns on you unexpectedly...

Sponsored

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ahhh that makes sense. thanks! i like that.
I don't get the tube doors. Cloth doors keep you warm and dry if needed, they weigh next to nothing, go on and off in less then a minute. To me tube doors are like saying I want to go doorless however I prefer the false sense of security that this metal tube brings me, also if it rains, you are SOL with me.

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I don't get the tube doors. Cloth doors keep you warm and dry if needed, they weigh next to nothing, go on and off in less then a minute. To me tube doors are like saying I want to go doorless however I prefer the false sense of security that this metal tube brings me, also if it rains, you are SOL with me.
I'm right there with ya. I like the look of some of the tube doors, but I prefer soft doors for reasons stated above, as well as most give you a half-door option.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
are the mopar tube doors not as structural as the normal door? I thought somebody on here said they were......