First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Vincent wrote: " Let’s see pix! "

Here are the old, stock 285s:
Jeep Gladiator NEW Rugged Terrain Tires: Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac RT 101_2433.JPG

and, now the 255s:

Jeep Gladiator NEW Rugged Terrain Tires: Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac RT 101_2438.JPG

In deference to the topic of this thread, note that Discount Tire offers Duratracs and others in the 255-80-17 size.
Sponsored

IdahoRubicon

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Do the sipes finally go all the way down? I bought a F250 with half worn Duratracs and they were god awful in the snow and ice. Horrible.

Also, I probably won't buy any Goodyear tires anyway since they pulled their woke, virtue signaling nonsense a couple years back.

Vincent

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
Vincent wrote: " Let’s see pix! "

Here are the old, stock 285s:
Jeep Gladiator NEW Rugged Terrain Tires: Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac RT 101_2438.JPG

and, now the 255s:

In deference to the topic of this thread, note that Discount Tire offers Duratracs and others in the 255-80-17 size.
Excellent! Thank you, kindly!

Stan H

First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon 2021
Occupation
Safety Consultant
Goodyear recently introduced a new tire model to the rugged-terrain category.

The Wrangler DuraTrac RT is the latest evolution of Goodyear's DuraTrac line. Designed for drivers that see a mix of conditions, this rugged-terrain tire offers impressive versatility and capability. Whether traversing off-road trails or diverse weather conditions, the DuraTrac RT is built to perform. The Wrangler DuraTrac RT delivers with fresh updates to meet the needs enthusiasts have been asking for. Its robust construction includes DuPont™ Kevlar® tread protection and a 3-ply DurawallⓇ sidewall for enhanced puncture and tear resilience. With a focus on functionality and durability, the Wrangler DuraTrac RT inspires confidence and control for on- and off-road driving experiences!

If you're running a set of Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac RT tires on your Jeep JT Gladiator, we'd love for you to share your thoughts along with a picture or two!

Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac RT
UTQG: 500 B/B (SL & XL Load Ranges Only)
Mileage Warranty: 55,000

Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac RT Sizes and Specs | Discount Tire

-KEY FEATURES-

Extra Strength from DuPont™ Kevlar® that helps protect against tread damage
All-Around Toughness with a 3-ply a sidewall paired with Durawall® sidewall compound
Proven Tread Pattern with even more biting edges than before
Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake Designation (3PMSF)
Goodyear 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
I already bought some tires , but I swear everytime I go to buy tires for the last 2 or 3 yrs. Goodyear .. not I'm stock , on backorder blah blah blah .. used to like their Duratracs .. not anymore .
Discount tire ya'll do a good job. But in WV they are like pulling hens teeth to find.
Think from now on . I get different brand like this last time.

Sponsored