NEW! SS3 LED Pods for Jeep Gladiators! | Diode Dynamics

Jems007

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I’m just wondering if other people are having problems with the max lights. Primarily a problem when the vehicle shuts off during the stop/start system cycle. My guess is that they are shutting off to conserve power when the engine is cycled off. Problem is that they don’t come back on unless I restart the Jeep. Diode Dynamics is on this post will they chime in?
I’m having this issue. They turn off when auto start stop turns back on after shutting off. Then come back on a few seconds later.

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I’m having this issue. They turn off when auto start stop turns back on after shutting off. Then come back on a few seconds later.
Are they in the stock location or connected to the aux switches

Jems007

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Are they in the stock location or connected to the aux switches
These are the kits that plug right into the existing wiring and uses the factory switch on the headlamp dial.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 / 2015 Mustang / 2016 Camaro
Thanks for reaching out, and I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble.

For all warranty and troubleshooting-related inquiries, please send us an email at [email protected] or give us a call at (314) 205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, and our service representatives would be happy to further assist you!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
How is the amber backlighting wired - is it all on together?
Looking at amber sport. Overland but I put on a MOPAR type steel bumper.
Considering the amber backlighting but curious if that part is wired separately or as part of the plug and play.
Told my wife they were $220 - then I hit the steel bumper option...... oops, honey, guess they are a tiny bit more expensive for my truck LOL

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
How is the amber backlighting wired - is it all on together?
Looking at amber sport. Overland but I put on a MOPAR type steel bumper.
Considering the amber backlighting but curious if that part is wired separately or as part of the plug and play.
Told my wife they were $220 - then I hit the steel bumper option...... oops, honey, guess they are a tiny bit more expensive for my truck LOL
Our SS3 backlit LED pods are completely plug-and-play but do include an additional signal wire lead to tap to your running or parking lights. It's a super simple addition!

I will be happy to include our overview video from YouTube here soon. We are finalizing SS3 backlit fog light kit media at the present moment.

Just a reminder, please feel free to DM us for a free US shipping code!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Our SS3 backlit LED pods are completely plug-and-play but do include an additional signal wire lead to tap to your running or parking lights. It's a super simple addition!

I will be happy to include our overview video from YouTube here soon. We are finalizing SS3 backlit fog light kit media at the present moment.

Just a reminder, please feel free to DM us for a free US shipping code!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Thank you - will be ordering something soon since my wife said "order it" (she was at a loss as to what to get me for Christmas)...... I just have to explain the extra cost of the steel bumper brackets to her. I hadn't gotten that far down the page. Oops.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Dude the night time experience on blacktop is a dramatic change.
Thank you for the positive feedback and support!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Dude the night time experience on blacktop is a dramatic change.
Thanks. Mostly blacktop, rural 2 lane roads through hills and curves, near the river. Was seeing your earlier comments about having the sport and liking them compared to stock. Daniel Stern suggests the adaptive yellow is the way to go for people and locations and uses like mine.
I think my steel bumper already has adapter brackets that allows Overland fog lights from the Overland plastic bumper to work on the steel bumper so if that's the case, I can save money and get the plastic bumper version. I took photos late light night and I do see the brackets up in there, will look later to be sure. If that's the case, will be ordering later today.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. Mostly blacktop, rural 2 lane roads through hills and curves, near the river. Was seeing your earlier comments about having the sport and liking them compared to stock. Daniel Stern suggests the adaptive yellow is the way to go for people and locations and uses like mine.
I think my steel bumper already has adapter brackets that allows Overland fog lights from the Overland plastic bumper to work on the steel bumper so if that's the case, I can save money and get the plastic bumper version. I took photos late light night and I do see the brackets up in there, will look later to be sure. If that's the case, will be ordering later today.
Please reach out to us at [email protected], or give us a call at 314-205-3033 M-F CST, and our service team will be happy to help!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My wife almosted demanded a set of these after driving my Jeep and she had the stock LED fogs. I put the sports in hers and she is pleased as punch. My brother also commented how much easier it was to drive at night in my jeep, so I bought him a pair for Christmas. He has a killer Tacoma.

1101212149_HDR.jpg

1101212123b.jpg

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in my shop so don't have my CC stuff out here with me or I'd have contacted them already, but will be ordering tonight or tomorrow.
My stock Overland fog lights fit this steel bumper with the adapters supplied by the bumper seller, then so will these SS3 lights for the Overland plastic bumper.

That makes it cheaper and easier to install these since the bumper came with adapter brackets.

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The kit has adpter pigtails to plug in to your stock fog light connector. If you have DT tools no biggie.
Sponsored