First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
retired
I recently purchased a 2020 Jeep gladiator Rubicon and I added the Superchips pulsar so I could add some power. The first 2 Pulsar's that I installed caused my Jeep to go into Limp mode and my throttle control light went on ! After speaking with Superchips today, they apparently just came out with a completely "new" Pulsar model that will correct this issue and will work great with the new Jeep Gladiator. I am told it will arrive on Wednesday, so I will let you know how it works.
Sponsored

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I recently purchased a 2020 Jeep gladiator Rubicon and I added the Superchips pulsar so I could add some power. The first 2 Pulsar's that I installed caused my Jeep to go into Limp mode and my throttle control light went on ! After speaking with Superchips today, they apparently just came out with a completely "new" Pulsar model that will correct this issue and will work great with the new Jeep Gladiator. I am told it will arrive on Wednesday, so I will let you know how it works.
Your very first post is telling us how great this newly revised product will be??

jncomatrix

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GLADIATOR LE Black, 1996 XJ 4.0 5.5" long arm, 2003 Matrix XRS,
Occupation
Commercial Vehicle Director
I had the pulsar and it was swapped out twice for a new unit. The first unit threw codes after 3000ish miles went into limp mode. clear the codes and got it to run normal. They swapped that and installed it and had no fireup it would only crank over and over. Pulled that out sent it to them and got another installed. It ran fine for another 3000ish miles and got codes. Happened while sitting in a drivethru after being on the freeway with a long grade hill climb for several miles while running in stock mode. Sent that back it was replaced with the Flashpaq. The Flashpaq arrived without the security bypass module. They sent another out and a call tag for the one they sent out incomplete.
Have to swap out pcm down fall......of the deal after I paid 579 for the pulsar. I wanted to keep my factory original pcm. So i found a new one and sent that to them to send me one back used unlocked to tune with the flashpaq. Not the best experience with them as a whole but they did exchange it out with something another downfall is the flashpaq is less than the pulsar. We shall see if this is any better.
Sponsored