First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Triumph motorcycles
Occupation
Risk Management
I want the nacho and have found several within a 200 mile radius. But I’m torn between trying to make a deal with a dealer, ordering exactly what I want but in a different color, or waiting to see what Jeep offers for 2022.
Sponsored

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Well at least you're on the forum now, so you'll be up to date on colors and how long their available. Gecko is next according to a few guys, and I'll be that'll be a limited run too

Monkeywrench

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Triumph motorcycles
Occupation
Risk Management
Well at least you're on the forum now, so you'll be up to date on colors and how long their available. Gecko is next according to a few guys, and I'll be that'll be a limited run too
The Gecko is an attention getter for sure but not my taste. And Bikini rumored as well. I think Sarge is my back up plan.

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
The Gecko is an attention getter for sure but not my taste. And Bikini rumored as well. I think Sarge is my back up plan.
Can't go wrong there. I really like Sarge and probably would order if I was getting this year. Not sure when ordering for it will close, but I'd think it would be close to end of the MY

Sponsored

tommyp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow
I am torn between Hydro blue and a grey I can't decide.

lankyr

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
System Administrator
I just bought my Nacho Mojave off the lot at a dealer in Maryland. they actually had 2 of them. I was thinking about ordering but when I saw no more Nacho I decided to pull the trigger on one in stock, I got a better deal that way too.

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
I just bought my Nacho Mojave off the lot at a dealer in Maryland. they actually had 2 of them. I was thinking about ordering but when I saw no more Nacho I decided to pull the trigger on one in stock, I got a better deal that way too.
I saw that one too, but couldn’t bring myself to like the color.

Sponsored

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
Nacho just reminds me of a state DOT work truck. Parked my HellaYella JL next to a MD DOT truck with a school bus in the background this morning.
Jeep Gladiator No more Nacho CBE13CF5-C6F5-4170-BF26-1D3137C246C4

Last edited:
Reactions: mog

FPORUBA

First Name
frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
designer
i have a Nacho Willy's how long was the color available for? i love not seeing many of them. but my son pointed one out last night...

u-joint

First Name
Inigo Montoya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Yes
i have a Nacho Willy's how long was the color available for? i love not seeing many of them. but my son pointed one out last night...
In another thread I’d read that it was only available from Dec 8th 2020 to Feb 15th 2021 (or something like that). Just 2.5 months.

The same thread also mentions that just 1,400 Nacho colored Gladiators were made. Rare color.

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
In another thread I’d read that it was only available from Dec 8th 2020 to Feb 15th 2021 (or something like that). Just 2.5 months.

The same thread also mentions that just 1,400 Nacho colored Gladiators were made. Rare color.
Very rare and I like it that way. I have yet to see another one on the road. A dealer close by has had a Mojave for a few months now.

When you break it down to color per trim level things get even more rare. When I was searching on cars dot com for a Nacho Willys only a few came up. Same searching the Jeep inventory site. Only seen a few on here too.