First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Powerwagon, 23 Mojave in Punkn, 07 JKU
Punk’n for the win every time…

IMG_6162.jpeg
Agreed since that's what I have on my 2023 Mojave too. Haha. Only I have the MTs and black hardtop.

NEVER believe the Jeep (or any Stellantis site) website. That thing is purely there for you to find vehicles already on lots. It almost never matches what you can actually order at any given time. Ran into that with both my Powerwagon and Gladiator factory orders.

As others said, it could be a constraint thing if they have a ton of Sarge on lots and don't want to put more out there. Or it could be someone spilled Diet Coke in the Stellantis server and it deleted it as an option. After going through what I did to order two Stellantis vehicles, I'd believe it if the order system routinely shot darts at a board for what options and colors would be available for dealer orders that day.

For anything special like Punkn, Bikini, Gecko, etc; you gotta jump on that ASAP. Sometimes the special colors hang out for awhile, sometimes they go poof in a few random weeks with no announcement of availability or pulling the color.

To me Sarge looks black in anything but direct sunlight and its about as easy to keep clean as black paint too. Earl is one of those weird colors like High Velocity yellow that you need to see in person to appreciate. Even then, its different in bright sun vs cloudy day.
Sponsored

Bodine150

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Local city government
OP
OP
Aj58

Aj58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mojave X
Ordered before they took it off the list. It only came off a couple days ago.

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
OP
OP
Aj58

Aj58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mojave X
Looks like anvil is the new stringrey replacement
Yep, very close in color. Anvil has some more blue hue to it. It’s an interesting color, it’s like two different colors dependent on sunlight. I also haven’t found a single picture that does it justice. I had to go to a lot to look at it.

Zybane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Occupation
Military Pilot
Is this the first 2024 window sticker:

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C6JJTEG7RL104609

Just wondering how they priced the 2024's vs the 2023's now that sales have gone off a cliff and the economic outlook continues to decline.

Wow they increased the base price by $2K, the auto transmission by $500 and most of the addons around 5%. Pretty ballsy move by Stellantis for a truck with massive sales decline and stiff competition.

2023 as a reference:

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C6JJTEG9PL532131

OP
OP
Aj58

Aj58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mojave X
Is this the first 2024 window sticker:

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C6JJTEG7RL104609

Just wondering how they priced the 2024's vs the 2023's now that sales have gone off a cliff and the economic outlook continues to decline.

Wow they increased the base price by $2K, the auto transmission by $500 and most of the addons around 5%. Pretty ballsy move by Stellantis for a truck with massive sales decline and stiff competition.

2023 as a reference:

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C6JJTEG9PL532131

Jeep raised the prices of the 23 throughout the year. If you go based off of the price from the end of 23 so the base price is higher but not a full 2k. Technically 1100 more than 23 but you now get options that are worth around 5k as standard. So an apples to apples 24 to 23 would be cheaper than a 23.

https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C6JJTEG8PL590098

The tow package, led lights, adaptive cruise control and aux switches are all included in the base Mojave now.

Sponsored

RHINO79

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I do like the Sarge color a ton - green is my favorite color. But, this green paint is the easiest to damage paint I have ever seen on a vehicle. So if you go green, I would PPF it for sure right away.
Why would it be easier to damage than any other color?

chorky

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJ GE, '22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Forester
Why would it be easier to damage than any other color?
It's probably just an appearance thing since it is a dark color, but the paint is SUPER soft - softer than any other vehicle I have ever had - maybe that's just a new car thing. Even a body shop last year told me these new vehicles have super soft paint that is easy to damage.

msmorales150

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Construction Manager
Going through the process at Koons and sarge is not available.

I have some real bad luck with jeep colors.
Last year I liked Gobi and sting, so I went to sarge….

Now I got a tough decision to make
im usually not a fan of green on vehicles but the Sarge green is so slick I paid an extra two grand+ for that color. I had a deposit on a willies in charcoal 42K with an MSRP of 47K… I ended up paying
Jeep Gladiator No more sarge green IMG_0471
44.5k for the willies and Sarge green. Looks awesome! I can’t wait to lift it and put 37s.