Sponsored

Noise After Adjustable Track Bar Install

ucfbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Installed Mopar 2" lift then a few weeks after installed Rough Country adjustable track bar. Noticed a slight click sound while turning after the track bar install. Doesn't make the sound when turning the wheel while parked, only moving. Is this things just settling in or is there something to be concerned about? Does anything else need to be re-torqued after the track bar install that might be causing this?
Sponsored

JD D05

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Installed Mopar 2" lift then a few weeks after installed Rough Country adjustable track bar. Noticed a slight click sound while turning after the track bar install. Doesn't make the sound when turning the wheel while parked, only moving. Is this things just settling in or is there something to be concerned about? Does anything else need to be re-torqued after the track bar install that might be causing this?
I know my buddy did the Teraflex and it required something like 210 pounds. After he increased it the knock went away. Not sure on your exact bar.

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD
I’d loosen it and then re-torque it.

The springs will settle a bit and perhaps the bushing(s) are in a slight bind.

tightening and torquing should be done with weight on the suspension.

OP
OP

ucfbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Took it off put it back on and torqued while on the ground. Same result. Some sort of clicking while turning. Will give it a few days to see if it settles in then put back on stock bar to see if the new bar was the problem.

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Some flop and the click is it unflopping as the joint goes through its motion
Sponsored