• Thread starter Deleted member 23202
  • Start date
  • Watchers 67

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2006 Jeep Liberty
We have a group headed to Uwharrie on Wednesday afternoon. If anyone feels like blowing off work feel free to join us.
Sponsored

noside85

First Name
Edison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray
omg i haven't checked this part of the forum in a while. greensboro here, got a rubi back in sept, first jeep. i've been to a minor minor trail and the beach in Corolla with it so far. Leasing it so not trying to break it just yet. would love to hit up uwharrie or anywhere else, gonna try to go soon

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
omg i haven't checked this part of the forum in a while. greensboro here, got a rubi back in sept, first jeep. i've been to a minor minor trail and the beach in Corolla with it so far. Leasing it so not trying to break it just yet. would love to hit up uwharrie or anywhere else, gonna try to go soon
We will be at Uwharrie today. You should join us.

Bluedevilman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Stay at home dad
Hey everyone im from Durham. I got a JTR a few weeks ago and would love to be included in some of these trips. And always down just to meet up occasionally. This is my baby( no name yet).

20200711_130154.jpg

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey everyone im from Durham. I got a JTR a few weeks ago and would love to be included in some of these trips. And always down just to meet up occasionally. This is my baby( no name yet).

Jeep Gladiator North Carolina 20200711_130154
Congratulations! That's a great-looking truck. Message me if you want to be added to our text group. We have folks going out to Uwharrie most weekends as well as other trips.

Sponsored

Carrydaily

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 toyota tacoma
Occupation
Forklift technician
Life long toyota guy sold my soul to jeep yesterday. Couldn't be happier so far. Didnt hardly sleep last night from the excitement of thinking about riding around with the doors off and all of the planned upgrades lol. Im in lenoir/hickory nc right at the foot of the mountain. We are definitely Down for doing for some cruising on the fire roads/ parkway and such and hopefully will work up the courage to take my new beauty down some trails at some point. Any planned trips coming up to head to wisemans view?
Jeep Gladiator North Carolina 1A5CE2DD-7622-43D9-8F04-FBDDFF1CF65C
Jeep Gladiator North Carolina 81814895-D881-4225-8D6E-BF88D6382BFD
Jeep Gladiator North Carolina EC761780-9359-4B79-8C70-DE37BC330D38

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Life long toyota guy sold my soul to jeep yesterday. Couldn't be happier so far. Didnt hardly sleep last night from the excitement of thinking about riding around with the doors off and all of the planned upgrades lol. Im in lenoir/hickory nc right at the foot of the mountain. We are definitely Down for doing for some cruising on the fire roads/ parkway and such and hopefully will work up the courage to take my new beauty down some trails at some point. Any planned trips coming up to head to wisemans view?
Sweet truck!

DiabolicalDianoga

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, Subaru Forester
Occupation
Admin
Officially in NC now, outside of Winston-Salem. My Overland is stock with the all seasons right now though. Who's got some suggestions of places to explore for a day trip near me? Thanks in advance.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Officially in NC now, outside of Winston-Salem. My Overland is stock with the all seasons right now though. Who's got some suggestions of places to explore for a day trip near me? Thanks in advance.
I wouldn't do Uwharrie with the All-Seasons. Check out this thread for some great places to explore that are more stock-friendly:

Exploring North Carolina

Bluedevilman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Stay at home dad
Yes sir please add me to your list for trips

Sponsored

CTFriel

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Triad area here (West of Winston-Salem). Just picked it up this week. Going to do a very very mild build to suit our camping needs. Should also make pulling the Conqueror uphill easier.

We’re on Instagram as well:

@ Overland_NC

Chris
Jeep Gladiator North Carolina 13F523A0-5BEE-4CB9-88BF-CD5F6800FE6A
Jeep Gladiator North Carolina 676EA4C8-AA14-49D9-A28A-0930CBD7AA84

JEEPER2287

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2014 GC Altitude, 1982 CJ7
Occupation
Nuclear QA Inspector
Well Ima Put this out there that my Address is Rocky Mount (edgecomb side) but I'm on the country side close to Pinetops and Tarboro. haha. Sure everyone knows Rocky Mount as Murder Mount so thats why I say that I am in the country. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

caidennewjeep2.jpg

Advguy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel, '19 Volvo XC40
Occupation
Entrepreneur
If any of the North Carolina guys are interested in getting their Gladiators off-road PM me. We do regular trips to Uwharrie and get out to other trails as well. I can put y’all on the list to notify when we go out.

We had a big group of Jeeps at Uwharrie yesterday and a couple of guys are going out today. There’s a trip almost every weekend.

All skill levels and vehicles. Several of us have stock or mostly stock vehicles and we have a lot of first-timers as well as some real experienced off-roaders.

I know a lot of us are curious what a Gladiator will do on the trails!
Please add me. I put a deposit on a gladiator build yesterday. Might be awhile before it comes in. No previous experience here but looking to learn.

I’m in Raleigh area. Would love to come out with someone for the experience before my truck arrives. Thx

bring44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professor
Hey Everyone! I live in Charlotte, NC, and picked up my Gator JTR two weeks ago! I traded in my JK for the JTR...it was a bittersweet upgrade. I did the same with my TJ for my JK, so I see a trend here. Anyway, I would like to hit up Uwharrie or Brown Mtn with some folks! This photo is after I threw on my Nitto R/G 35s on stock rubi suspension.
Jeep Gladiator North Carolina JTR35s

Last edited:

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Hey Everyone! I live in Charlotte, NC, and picked up my Gator JTR two weeks ago! I traded in my JK for the JTR...it was a bittersweet upgrade. I did the same with my TJ for my JK, so I see a trend here. Anyway, I would like to hit up Uwharrie or Brown Mtn with some folks!
Jeep Gladiator North Carolina JTR35s
Welcome. I am just right across the border. So far I have yet to see another Gator besides my own.
Sponsored