First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave Sarge Green
Occupation
Grocery bagger
It’s funny, I‘ve never had a Jeep before, yet l am 5’8” and constantly trying to put the seat back farther. Maybe you all know something I don’t know, but how do you fit if you are any taller than me? I am glad that I got the wider rock sliders though, because I need the step to get into my Mojave:LOL:
Sponsored

XJADDICTION

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT SS Max Tow, 2005 WK Hemi, 2013 Mustang GT
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
I’m 6’1” 190lbs and no problem with cloth seats and dropped all the way down. I wish I could scoot back another inch but I’m used to it now. Plenty of long road trips and no problems.

I have two friends that wanted the gladiator but hit their head on the sport bar, both had to have leather. One friend is 6’3” he is about 300 lbs but shorter legs and long torso. My other friend is similar 6’2” long torso shorter legs weights about 220lbs. I have long legs and shorter torso ( actually propionate body habitis, I give my friends crap about their knuckle dragger body shape 😁).

I will add seat bracket extension eventually.

OVERLORD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
6' 3" 225 # no issues.

Getting is a process, so that I'm not beating up the seats.

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
It’s funny, I‘ve never had a Jeep before, yet l am 5’8” and constantly trying to put the seat back farther. Maybe you all know something I don’t know, but how do you fit if you are any taller than me? I am glad that I got the wider rock sliders though, because I need the step to get into my Mojave:LOL:
Not really sure how to reply to this as I cannot imagine someone your height needing to let the seat back more. Perhaps it is just from always having to adapt to tight fits in a vehicle due to my height (6'7"). There are some I just physically cannot fit in but the Gladiator is pretty comfortable to me. I guess it is all relative to past experiences.

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
LOL, I'm 10" taller than you and wear a 38" inseam. My wife is 5'7" and I can't get in it with the seat adjusted for her.

I'm having a hard time envisioning a person your size having difficulty fitting.

Sponsored

Bricoz106

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I’m new to this forum and am finally ordering my gladiator next week. I actually used this thread to help ease my concerns before I had a chance to drive one. I’m 6’4” 230, with a 34” inseam. I felt very comfortable in a gladiator and had about 3” headspace. I sit rather upright. If I leaned the seat way back, I’m sure I would be kinda close to the sound bar. But overall, thankful to the info gained on this forum. Can’t wait to get my Sting gray rubicon

CallMeJoe

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Occupation
Retired
A lot of threads all over the forums about tall people problems with the Gladiator. I'm over 6'4" and find my jtr (leather auto) to be perfectly comfortable. I often like to put the seat up to its highest position. Kinda makes me wonder where everyone wants to sit. Something for everyone I guess...
On the ergonomics topic though, I DO find the inside rearview mirror to be stupidly enormous. Thanksully, it just snaps out with a tug. It spends most of the time in the glove box.

area5179

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
I test drove a 2020 Freedom Gladiator with Leather seats and I was swimming with room. I'm 6'5" 170# and I had no issues with head room. I also had no issues with the center console but my 170# may have had something to do with it!

2tall

First Name
Carmino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRM
Occupation
Engineer
6’6” and my hair just touches the plastic on the roll bar behind my head. I wish the seat went a few clicks lower but wasn’t a deal breaker for me. As others have said, I am used to things not fitting me perfect.
Sponsored