Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Lovin mine a year old & 13,500 miles, been adding since i bought it.
Jeep Gladiator Not seeing any overland pictures ARB Compressor
Jeep Gladiator Not seeing any overland pictures outlander

HWKIGRL

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red Gladiator Overland, 2” Mopar left. Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Small business owner

Sponsored

HWKIGRL

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red Gladiator Overland, 2” Mopar left. Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Small business owner
Lovin mine a year old & 13,500 miles, been adding since i bought it.
I LOVE your JT!! What bumper/bar is that? Did you have it painted?? It looks so amazing.

HWKIGRL

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Small business owner
Nice vehicle! Love your decal. My dad was in Vietnam, 19 year old kid from Iowa, met a nice older kid from California who had been there for enough time to know the ropes, the guy attempted to help teach my landlocked dad to surf...I believe the story has something to do with a broken nose and copters circling to keep the sharks away!! Lol! Thank you for your service!

Dcoins

First Name
Donald Coins
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Nice vehicle! Love your decal. My dad was in Vietnam, 19 year old kid from Iowa, met a nice older kid from California who had been there for enough time to know the ropes, the guy attempted to help teach my landlocked dad to surf...I believe the story has something to do with a broken nose and copters circling to keep the sharks away!! Lol! Thank you for your service!
Great story, stay safe my friend...

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I LOVE your JT!! What bumper/bar is that? Did you have it painted?? It looks so amazing.
hey thanks it's a Hauk Preditor series they come powder coated factory colors or black or bare. comes with the lights inside the bumper.

HWKIGRL

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Small business owner
hey thanks it's a Hauk Preditor series they come powder coated factory colors or black or bare. comes with the lights inside the bumper.
Thank you. I’m gonna go look it up now. I’ve “liked” some others but I “love” yours it looks amazing!!

Sponsored

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
Many may disagree, but after looking through these pics multiple times, I'm kind of shocked at how good a stock overland looks with the stock wheels and an aggressive 33" A/T. I think it looks better than the standard gray rubicon take off wheels.

I'm going to put 275/70/18 Revo 3s on mine. Its my DD and I drive 20k miles per year. Its as big as I dare go without killing the MPG and driveability and the Revos have good road manners and are light.
Sponsored