Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Anyone else have coworkers park like this? Lol
20230605_144828.jpg
Yeah, there is guy at my work that cannot pull in straight between the parking spot lines to save his ass. In almost every case, he parks at almost a true diagonal where his drivers front and passenger rear tire are either on the line or over. Basically ruins the parking spots on both side to park and expect ample door clearance getting in/out.

People have brought it up with him but he really does not have the mental capacity to care given how bad of a hen pecking wife he has and the screwed up homelife. I just try to avoid getting to work before he does to avoid him.

Captain Muskie

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 JLUS
Occupation
Steelworker
Yeah, there is guy at my work that cannot pull in straight between the parking spot lines to save his ass. In almost every case, he parks at almost a true diagonal where his drivers front and passenger rear tire are either on the line or over. Basically ruins the parking spots on both side to park and expect ample door clearance getting in/out.

People have brought it up with him but he really does not have the mental capacity to care given how bad of a hen pecking wife he has and the screwed up homelife. I just try to avoid getting to work before he does to avoid him.
Holy shit! that sounds exactly like this guys situation.does your guy like to drop pennies in the quarter box for cups of coffee too? Lol

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Holy shit! that sounds exactly like this guys situation.does your guy like to drop pennies in the quarter box for cups of coffee too? Lol
Similar. He crashes various other department retirement and service anniversary catered parties uninvited and tries to walk off with full sandwich trays and whole pizzas in the box.