O

Hootbro

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I want to know, how long did he stay face down?
I would imagine not for long before somebody there probably helped him if he did not get right back up.

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
I would imagine not for long before somebody there probably helped him if he did not get right back up.
That was a hard face plant. :CWL:

Sponsored

Hootbro

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
That was a hard face plant. :CWL:
I did something similar.

During my Middle School years, we moved in the middle of the school year and rather than transfer to the new school, I convinced my mother I could ride my BMX bike 5 miles across town each way and complete out the year in my old school. One morning, it had rained the night before and the same thing, did not see the water covered pothole and went ass over end and face splat. I just turned around and went home for the day skipping school.

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
I did something similar.

During my Middle School years, we moved in the middle of the school year and rather than transfer to the new school, I convinced my mother I could ride my BMX bike 5 miles across town each way and complete out the year in my old school. One morning, it had rained the night before and the same thing, did not see the water covered pothole and went ass over end and face splat. I just turned around and went home for the day skipping school.
Back in the 90's. I raced mountain bike in the old NORBA race series. Can't tell you how times my face tried to stop my forward momentum going down a trail.

Jeep Gladiator O 1715297657106-xt

Hootbro

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Back in the 90's. I raced mountain bike in the old NORBA race series. Can't tell you how times my face tried to stop my forward momentum going down a trail.
Cool!

I was just a punk BMX'r and skateboard hooligan in the 1980's. When I see "No Skateboarding" signs today in shopping centers and public spaces, I point at them and tell my wife, "I made that happen". :)

Sponsored