First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Think I'll get banned? 🤔

Jeep Gladiator O 1716426139489-p1
I actually tracked down that thread over there and am surprised Eddie Oh took it in stride and laughed it off. That guy has burned a lot of bridges in the Jeep aftermarket community and will shit talk down anything until he gets sent something for free and then it is the Bee"s Knees.

His public face he presents on YT is nothing like it is in private or at industry events.

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
I actually tracked down that thread over there and am surprised Eddie Oh took it in stride and laughed it off. That guy has burned a lot of bridges in the Jeep aftermarket community and will shit talk down anything until he gets sent something for free and then it is the Bee"s Knees.

His public face he presents on YT is nothing like it is in private or at industry events.
We've been trading jabs a couple of days now. LOL

Sponsored

Hootbro

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
We've been trading jabs a couple of days now. LOL
If you want to get banned over there, post a positive Northridge 4x4 story and defend it.

Volt0

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM,JTHA
This sounds and looks horribly inefficient, with all of the transfers of energy…. But I would love to see some good ole math around the use of a setup like this. I would assume there would be no idle time, and that a property sized generator would both be fuel efficient and would run in the sweet spot of not putting out too much energy too fast

Hootbro

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
This sounds and looks horribly inefficient, with all of the transfers of energy…. But I would love to see some good ole math around the use of a setup like this. I would assume there would be no idle time, and that a property sized generator would both be fuel efficient and would run in the sweet spot of not putting out too much energy too fast
The generator in the picture looks like a standard dirty square wave AC generator and not an inverter generator. So that efficiency is lost.

I know there is a subset of EV drivers that buy EV's solely on the performance of the instant torque delivery aspect and treat how they recharge as just the cost of ownership with no regard or care if it is inefficient or not.

Sponsored

Hootbro

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
What site is this? I want to go for a record setting ban.
w*a*y*a*l*i*f*e.com

Remove the asterisks as it is banned by name here.

[Banned Site]