Official "Battle of the Gladiators" Plywood photo contest! this was inevitable

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
What is the JT world coming to. Everybody got their shiny new Rubicons and LEs and everybody wussed out on the Official "Battle of the Gladiators" Plywood photo contest! this was inevitable and the -- 2020+ Gladiator Picture Game --? LAME.

I get it, all you guys/gals with deep pockets have no need for plywood when you're buying lift kits and 37" MUD TERRAIN TYRES to drive over mall curbing (except @Red, he's got us all beat on the testing out the JT front)...........fine, just fine.:movember::no::puke::beer:

I'm going to win both these contests next month myself, :jk::bandit:
Sponsored

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
What is the 2nd, prize... ?

Not sure I want to be sending... anyone... a copy of my bill of sale... ')
Not sure that’s what he means for bill of sale but I think it is to show that it is YOUR Gladiator. Maybe a redacted bill of sale or if you have a custom order the window sticker would have your name on it.

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
He... whoever he is... can look at my profile and see my JTR... if he is not satisfied... @him...;)

And What are the prizes...???
HE would be the King if Plywood @steffen707 I’m not sure on the prizes but the first contest prize was a Plywood rated Jeep decal!! All in great fun and a good way to share pics and stories! Hope to meet you at MOAB 2020 Jeep Rally! 17 are already going last I checked.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
What is the 2nd, prize... ?

Not sure I want to be sending... anyone... a copy of my bill of sale... ')
You can black out your info, it was mostly a joke, also your plywood creation is only eligible for prize two.

People were trying to win with photos of plywood in others Jeeps, myself and Sir Robert of Plywood included.

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh, really...?

Had your coffee, yet... ;)

Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 5.48.27 AM.png
Lol, yeah I went back and posted your photo, oops I did require it. Lol

@reds very creative bed cover has been submitted for prize two. Post 1 has been updated.

IMG_5288.jpeg

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
So sorry dude.
Hopefully you escaped this relationship without getting served with paternity papers down the road... :whew:
He did put his plywood in her.

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Winner Winner Plywood Splinter (thanks @furrymurray, funny saying)

What felt like an eternity, 63 days (for me and Plywood nation) has finally been resolved. Recently new (May 17th Join Date) and quite active Plywoodian @Red has successfully finished the 4x8 Plywood Weekend Warrior challenge.

1. 2x4's cut to fit? CHECK
    Jeep Gladiator Official "Battle of the Gladiators" Plywood photo contest! this was inevitable {filename}
  2. 4x8 sheet of plywood in bed with tailgate in midlle position? CHECK
    Jeep Gladiator Official "Battle of the Gladiators" Plywood photo contest! this was inevitable {filename}
    (Nice shelf you've built!)
  3. Proof of ownership? CHECK He did actually send me his bill of sale, i won't post it even with its redaction, lol.
Congratulations on winning Prize #1 @Red ...........Prize delivery will be delayed a few weeks, but you won't be disappointed.

Plywood nation, please congratulate Ro.......Now i need to think of a good name for you.

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

What felt like an eternity, 63 days (for me and Plywood nation) has finally been resolved. Recently new (May 17th Join Date) and quite active Plywoodian @Red has successfully finished the 4x8 Plywood Weekend Warrior challenge.

3. Proof of ownership? CHECK He did actually send me his bill of sale, i won't post it even with its redaction, lol.
Congratulations on winning Prize #1 @Red ...........Prize delivery will be delayed a few weeks, but you won't be disappointed.

Plywood nation, please congratulate Ro.......Now i need to think of a good name for you.
Congrats @Red !! You have made the King of Plywood @steffen707 happy!! See you in MOAB 2020!!

Iron Wolfpack

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Red Rubicon Gladiator LE, 06 Range Rover Sport, 92 E350 Tailgating Bus (Howlin' Prowler); past Jeeps - 87 YJ, 02 TJ

These images aren’t showing for me. Am I the only one?

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)