Oil catch can install

Jhoude19

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT & 1998 Jeep XJ
So I installed a oil catch can today on my Jt. Video showing install and product. Also check out my new YouTube channel and subscribe. I will be posting more install videos, reviews on items and as time goes on do give away a and raffles. Will possibly be raffling one of these off as well if there is enough positive interest in it.
Sponsored

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
So I installed a oil catch can today on my Jt. Video showing install and product. Also check out my new YouTube channel and subscribe. I will be posting more install videos, reviews on items and as time goes on do give away a and raffles. Will possibly be raffling one of these off as well if there is enough positive interest in it.
Nice video!
The first part was a little long winded but your explanation of the install was very good.
One question I have is could your show a shot of the end of the drain tube after you’ve installed the 10 mm bolt. I’m wondering how far it hangs down.
Please do a periodic update on how much oil you are able to collect and keep out of the engine.
Thanks.

OP
OP
Jhoude19

Jhoude19

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice video!
The first part was a little long winded but your explanation of the install was very good.
One question I have is could your show a shot of the end of the drain tube after you’ve installed the 10 mm bolt. I’m wondering how far it hangs down.
Please do a periodic update on how much oil you are able to collect and keep out of the engine.
Thanks.
Hey thank you, I’m new to doing these videos so an constructive criticism is appreciated. I will be doing updates as time goes on for those who would like to see the out come. Here’s a photo of the drain tube. It’s tucked behind the wheel well liner and doesn’t seem to be a future issue with it getting snagged on anything

A9DB4082-9B3D-4F22-BA7C-E20D66F0FBA0.jpeg

OP
OP
Jhoude19

Jhoude19

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Moparbrett