First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
Not fishing for anything, genuinely curious what’s annoying about it turning off and on?
You're asking for a logical answer, and you're not going to get it.
Sponsored

Gladman

First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland High Altitude Diesel
Occupation
Retired
There are a number of logical explanations throughout the thread.

Da'Geezer

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 06 Liberty, 04 Wrangler
Occupation
Retired
I just turned 109K on my 2020 Gladiator. The only beefs I have with it is I hate where the window switches are. They suck. Besides, when I put on the tube doors, they're a waste of space.
Someone did mention the water draining into the cab when it's raining and you open the door. That has a suck factor to it.
The only other beef I have is the windsheild. #4 installed last week. I have sent pics of the first crack in each windshield, they have all started just left of center, go up about an inch then take a hard right horizontal across the windshield. Since this is my 6th Jeep, I would normally say it's a Jeep thing, but since they all have the first crack in the same location, something doesn't sit well with me.

OP
OP
AlxCZ

AlxCZ

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Artist
Well two of my pet peeves are resolved, the window issue, I just don't think about it anymore. There are more important things to worry about. The dead pedal I installed, has been awesome especially on long trips. As for the ESS, well if I remember to push the button, then my 60 year old brain is still working. Otherwise, as soon as my warranty ends, it may have to be deactivated somehow. (the ESS not my brain)
Sponsored