Sponsored

Ordering my EcoDiesel Finally, need help with best dealer in SoCal, AZ, or NV?

Gymguy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hydro Blue Unlimited Rubicon
Well its been a long road and appreciate any advice on the best dealer to order from. I don't mind driving to get a better price. Im located in San Diego and most dealers here do not want to discount below invoice. Has anyone had a good experience in Southern California, Arizona, or Las Vegas? If so what discount did you receive and please forward the contact information. Thank you everyone!
Sponsored

AZrolltide

First Name
Deante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave (soon)
Well its been a long road and appreciate any advice on the best dealer to order from. I don't mind driving to get a better price. Im located in San Diego and most dealers here do not want to discount below invoice. Has anyone had a good experience in Southern California, Arizona, or Las Vegas? If so what discount did you receive and please forward the contact information. Thank you everyone!
I purchased my Mojave from Chapman in Scottsdale, AZ and they were crazy reasonable. 6% below invoice with Tread Lightly. 7% if you go through their financing dept. Low on other fees (less than $100). if you call, ask to speak to Renate and mentioned the forum or myself. She will take care of you. I sent her three other ppl and she gave them all same offer.

Renate Steinbach
(480) 424-3559

Jay Gatsby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red JT
Contact Rob at 954-864-5162 or email [email protected]

5% below invoice, no BS upgrades, hidden costs. Many members on this forum have gone through him. Only SoCal dealer I know of that will deal and is honest.

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director
Coastline CDJR
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
Contact Rob at 954-864-5162 or email [email protected]

5% below invoice, no BS upgrades, hidden costs. Many members on this forum have gone through him. Only SoCal dealer I know of that will deal and is honest.

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director
Coastline CDJR
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
I just ordered through Rob two weeks ago! I am also in San Diego! Rob all the way for us SoCal people! Also, Rob can only offer 4% max now on orders, just a heads up.

Last edited:

Frenzyrider

First Name
Ess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Occupation
Svc
+1 for Rob. Ordered from him as well. No BS straight up deal.
Also, I am wary of buying out of state if you live in CA. For starters, you cannot have protection under lemon laws.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Maverick2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Occupation
NA
Justin at Earnhardt CDJR. Internet sales guy. Tell him the PB Stingray sent you. I purchased out of state. Lemon laws are actually more generous in Arizona, 24k/2 years as opposed to CA 18k/18months.

Your covered by the purchasing states lemon law guidelines. Any dealer must service your vehicle, regardless of your place of residence.

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
Justin at Earnhardt CDJR. Internet sales guy. Tell him the PB Stingray sent you. I purchased out of state. Lemon laws are actually more generous in Arizona, 24k/2 years as opposed to CA 18k/18months.

Your covered by the purchasing states lemon law guidelines. Any dealer must service your vehicle, regardless of your place of residence.
Do you have Justin's email?

freebird_78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
I purchased my Mojave from Chapman in Scottsdale, AZ and they were crazy reasonable. 6% below invoice with Tread Lightly. 7% if you go through their financing dept. Low on other fees (less than $100). if you call, ask to speak to Renate and mentioned the forum or myself. She will take care of you. I sent her three other ppl and she gave them all same offer.

Renate Steinbach
(480) 424-3559
First post here. Had stalked the site for a bit and found this post.

Called Renate, and sure enough she honored this deal, gave me a pretty good deal on trade, and was painless. Should be placing my order tomorrow.

AZrolltide

First Name
Deante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave (soon)
First post here. Had stalked the site for a bit and found this post.

Called Renate, and sure enough she honored this deal, gave me a pretty good deal on trade, and was painless. Should be placing my order tomorrow.
Yeah she is awesome to work with. I’m debating now if I want a 4xe wrangler for the wife and I’m only going through her.

Congratulations and welcome to the fam!

Sponsored

freebird_78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Yeah she is awesome to work with. I’m debating now if I want a 4xe wrangler for the wife and I’m only going through her.

Congratulations and welcome to the fam!
Got to BSing with her. She's a legitimate gear head. :like:

I'm definitely keeping her contact for my next Mopar.

Already have VIN.

freebird_78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Picked my JTRD today.

I can't speak highly enough about Renate at Chapman Scottsdale.

When finalizing my deal, she informed me she was able to get another $1k on my trade ON TOP of what we'd already agreed on (and was already at the top end of KBB and Edmunds). Who does that? She very well could have said nothing and pocketed that, and I'd be none the wiser.

She was able to get around the diesel/bedliner issue (FCA doesn't let you order the two together since January) and contracted a local company to do it cheaper than the factory option. And it's every bit as nice and thick as Line-X, even with the bed lighting/outlet and rail options. On top of all that, she went above/beyond on a few other, not so little things. Finally, she got me a deal (without the haggling BS) in line with the better deals you read about here.

I've bought MANY vehicles in my day, but again, I can't say enough about her.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
I got an astounding 9% off at SLC jeep. Spoke to Elliot. Not in hand yet. But so far gas net all my expectations. Ecodiesel Sport S

akrkwk310

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328i xDrive sport wagon, i3 REx, Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Healthcare
I got an astounding 9% off at SLC jeep. Spoke to Elliot. Not in hand yet. But so far gas net all my expectations. Ecodiesel Sport S
9% off msrp
Or invoice?

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Last edited: