• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Idaho PENDING - Rubicon Steel Rear Bumper and Bed Rock Sliders

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sarge Mojave, ‘21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant
SALE PENDING

I’ve got the rear bumper off a rubicon and the bed sliders that go with it, as well as all hardware. No damage.

I need to sell these as I’m moving from Idaho to Texas and I really don’t want to take them with me. Unfortunately I’m really busy, so it’s going to be pickup in the Boise area only. No shipping, unless you want to arrange for and pay a shipping company to come get them.

No pics, but they’re OEM so look at a picture of any Rubicon and you can see them.

$300!

SALE PENDING
Sponsored

Last edited:

KB34

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Where you moving to in Texas? If you bring it down here when you move and you’re close to DFW I’ll take it off your hands 😂

cb4017

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Max Tow
Occupation
Retired USN and retired LEO
Still got it in Boise? I'm in Nevada but could probably do a road trip.

OP
OP
jsalbre

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Where you moving to in Texas? If you bring it down here when you move and you’re close to DFW I’ll take it off your hands 😂
Hah! I’ll be going to San Antonio, but the goal is to not have to drag it cross country!

Still got it in Boise? I'm in Nevada but could probably do a road trip.
I do still have it.

cb4017

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Max Tow
Occupation
Retired USN and retired LEO
PM sent.

Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Gotta ask. Giving up the mountains and the pines and pristine lakes for flat lands and humidity? WTF!

OP
OP
jsalbre

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Gotta ask. Giving up the mountains and the pines and pristine lakes for flat lands and humidity? WTF!
After a year of traveling full time in an RV we bought the house up here right near the top of the market. With it suddenly trending down if we don’t sell soon we’re stuck. We’ve got family in SA, it’s kinda lonely up here with no one nearby, and we can get a place down there for $150k less. Plus (surprisingly) unlike here there aren’t Confederate flags on every other truck down in Texas.

KB34

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
After a year of traveling full time in an RV we bought the house up here right near the top of the market. With it suddenly trending down if we don’t sell soon we’re stuck. We’ve got family in SA, it’s kinda lonely up here with no one nearby, and we can get a place down there for $150k less. Plus (surprisingly) unlike here there aren’t Confederate flags on every other truck down in Texas.
Ummm.... You're probably wrong about that Confederate flag comment...
But I feel you on the family aspect, If you end up not selling the bumper by the time you move down here, hit me up and I'll meet you along the way and grab it from you in TX.

OP
OP
jsalbre

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Ummm.... You're probably wrong about that Confederate flag comment...
But I feel you on the family aspect, If you end up not selling the bumper by the time you move down here, hit me up and I'll meet you along the way and grab it from you in TX.
You’d think so, but having grown up in Texas it’s far worse up here. Somehow people in Idaho have convinced themselves that they’re in the South.

Bumper is pending sale!
Sponsored