Sponsored

People who factory ordered in july/august...

ygrignon

First Name
Yanik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow, Maserati Ghibli, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
7/27 - ordered JT Max Tow
7/30 - got VIN
9/13 - D with estimated ship date of 9/21
10/4 - D1 with estimated ship date of 10/27
10/12 - D1 with estimated ship date of 10/26
10/22 - Jeep Chat reported that the vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment.
Sponsored

Last edited:

quantumleap39

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 hummer, 1987 firebird, 1929 Mercedes
ordered 9/14
vin 9/18
build sheet 10/5
sticker sheet 10/7
shipped by rail 10/14
scheduled to arrive at railyard 10/25
dealer expects to see the vehicle 10/27 , 28
hopefully picking up 10/30

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Developer
So I may be embarking on a journey to order myself a new Gladiator… dealer told me this is averaging about 6 weeks, is that what most folks are seeing? It’s an important detail for me since I’m aiming to possibly sell my existing Gladiator to Carvana and cash in on the inflated used car market, and we’ll be a 1 car household for that time period.

Sponsored

ygrignon

First Name
Yanik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
So I may be embarking on a journey to order myself a new Gladiator… dealer told me this is averaging about 6 weeks, is that what most folks are seeing? It’s an important detail for me since I’m aiming to possibly sell my existing Gladiator to Carvana and cash in on the inflated used car market, and we’ll be a 1 car household for that time period.
They won’t start building 22s until at least mid November. If you are ordering a Rubicon or a Mojave then I think late December early January is possible. If you are ordering something else, then expect to wait longer.

FYI, I placed my order on July 27th and expect my Sport S Max Tow around mid November with a little luck.

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software Developer
They won’t start building 22s until at least mid November. If you are ordering a Rubicon or a Mojave then I think late December early January is possible. If you are ordering something else, then expect to wait longer.

FYI, I placed my order on July 27th and expect my Sport S Max Tow around mid November with a little luck.
Thanks for the info, not sure yet what trim I want to order (however it will probably include the max tow pkg at the very least, have that now and want to continue with that setup). I’m meeting with the dealer on Monday so I’ll press them hard on these sort of details.

ygrignon

First Name
Yanik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
however it will probably include the max tow pkg at the very least, have that now and want to continue with that setup
Max Tow is only available on select Sport variants: Sport, Sport S, and the new for 2022 Altitude.

Sponsored

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
The configurator let me add it to the Freedom trim level as well
The tow package is different from max tow, you can add the tow package (hitch and engine cooling) to any JT. Max tow is a sport trim with the best payload and towing capacity, and only available with the 8 speed Auto. Whereas my Willys is a 6MT but has the tow package.

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
The tow package is different from max tow, you can add the tow package (hitch and engine cooling) to any JT. Max tow is a sport trim with the best payload and towing capacity, and only available with the 8 speed Auto. Whereas my Willys is a 6MT but has the tow package.
When the Freedom Edition was up you could add max tow. It was the only trim other than Sport S that you could get max tow.

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software Developer
Yes I was talking about specifically the max tow pkg. I know what this pkg is, my current Gladiator has it.

redriderjf87

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
saltmustflow.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT, '81 Z-28, '18 TW200, '72 CT 175
Occupation
Electrical Controls Engineer
Ordered 8/19. Arrived last week at Chapman. Still getting everything ironed out so I can pick it up.

Jeep Gladiator People who factory ordered in july/august... 87F1D9AC-C2E6-4D6D-BE6A-DEC6914437EC
I think your truck just reached out of my screen and slapped me in the face. Dang, looks good especially with the black grille and wheels. Add gecko to my list of what-if colors.
Sponsored