Sponsored

People who factory ordered in july/august...

Serik

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
8/17 - Ordered Sport S Max Tow
~8/25 - VIN
9/21 - Parts in, waiting for production
9/28 - No change
10/5 - Trim stage

My build sheet hasn't shown up on cryptostickers yet, but this was the update Jeep chat gave me today. It's been almost a month since I reached out to Gupton, so I'll probably email them early next week to check-in as well.
Sponsored

cmak0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Build Thread
Link
~8/25 - VIN
9/28 - No change
10/5 - Trim stage

My build sticker hasn't shown up on cryptostickers yet, but this was the update Jeep chat gave me today. It's been almost a month since I reached out to Gupton, so I'll probably email them early next week to check-in as well.
Jeep Chat says my build is complete and the truck is pending quality inspections. Still has to get sent out for the bedliner. No dealer ETA yet

redriderjf87

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
saltmustflow.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT, '81 Z-28, '18 TW200, '72 CT 175
Occupation
Electrical Controls Engineer

Johnnyh

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
~8/25 - VIN
9/28 - No change
10/5 - Trim stage

My build sheet hasn't shown up on cryptostickers yet, but this was the update Jeep chat gave me today. It's been almost a month since I reached out to Gupton, so I'll probably email them early next week to check-in as well.
The dealer contacted me on Friday saying itā€™s here from a July 10 order. I need some input . I have never owned. Jeep and Iā€™m in rock throwing distance of seventy. Are the reports of oil leaks, metal in the transmission, extensive electrical problems, and numerous rattles and squeaks. Is this Jeep typical? Iā€™m thinking I donā€™t want the trouble.

Sponsored

cmak0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Build Thread
Link
The dealer contacted me on Friday saying itā€™s here from a July 10 order. I need some input . I have never owned. Jeep and Iā€™m in rock throwing distance of seventy. Are the reports of oil leaks, metal in the transmission, extensive electrical problems, and numerous rattles and squeaks. Is this Jeep typical? Iā€™m thinking I donā€™t want the trouble.
Iā€™ve owned Jeepā€™s for the past 15 years and have not had any issues.
I believe people use the internet as their forum to complain because it makes them feel like the have a voice or pedestal to speak from. Because of that, you will always hear more complaints and negative feedback than you would expect.
in the end, you have a warranty to protect you, and can always buy the extended warranties if you feel you need extra protection.

imaz1218

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
I ordered my JTRD back on August 24th. MSRP was $58,485.

Just shy of 6 weeks for the build to be completed.

It was released to the shipping on September 27th, but like many others have reported recently, my JT has also fallen victim to the logistical nightmares of our times and is delayed with a dealer ETA of ā€˜TBDā€™.
Sorry to hear that. Was just told mine is in framing.

redriderjf87

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
saltmustflow.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT, '81 Z-28, '18 TW200, '72 CT 175
Occupation
Electrical Controls Engineer
Just got the call from my sales lady. Apparently mine is off the line and just finished inspection, waiting to ship out. She said she's hoping it will arrive next week.

I got the email from Cryptostickers a couple days ago saying it just got the build sheet, so I'm assuming it must have started a bit before that, or maybe that's when it started in assembly..

Johnnyh

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
Iā€™ve owned Jeepā€™s for the past 15 years and have not had any issues.
I believe people use the internet as their forum to complain because it makes them feel like the have a voice or pedestal to speak from. Because of that, you will always hear more complaints and negative feedback than you would expect.
in the end, you have a warranty to protect you, and can always buy the extended warranties if you feel you need extra protection.
Thanks for the advice. I appreciate that!

Sponsored

Green_2021

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator (on order)
Occupation
Pipefitter
After 11 weeks Jeep chat had told me Iā€™m in the ā€œframingā€ portion of the build process. Hopefully Iā€™m getting somewhere.

Green_2021

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator (on order)
Occupation
Pipefitter
After 11 weeks Jeep chat had told me Iā€™m in the ā€œframingā€ portion of the build process. Hopefully Iā€™m getting somewhere.
Well I received my window sticker from crypto stickers this morning and Jeep chat confirmed itā€™s been built and in the ā€œshippingā€ stage. ETA to dealer is 10/19.

OP
OP

mattsmith712

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 xj
Occupation
Jack of all trades
The Pic is from the dealer from this past Monday. Jeep Chat said as of the 13th it was at nitro creek waiting for a truck to the stealership. So yesterday (Friday) I stopped at the stealerahip to give them my AR number. They Vin tracked it again yesterday. Their information was still the same as it was Monday with jeep chat having more up to date info the day before. So in closing. Still no new gladiator. I still want an oompa loompa now.

Was hoping for yesterday. Hoping for today. Realistically it'll be here Monday Tuesday. Regardless. I'm driving myself farkin insane waiting.

cmak0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Mine is also waiting to be shipped, but no ETA due to shortage of shipping containers or cargo carriers of some kind. Guess it goes by rail??
Sponsored