Vehicle Showcase

Jdm2985

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Bought my Gladiator 2 weeks ago and loving it! I'm strongly considering adding the Mopar lift kit. Has anyone else done this? Also any suggestions on a good dealership or place you'd trust taking it to have done? I live in Philly, went to Barbara dealership this weekend and they said they don't do that.

jeep pic1.jpg

Ace310

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Hey guys,
I have a sport S with 1.5 inch daystar level and 35s but strongly considering a bigger lift but stick with the 35s. Anyone near Phoenixville with 2.5-3.5 inch lift with 35s? Really want to see it in person and compare it to what I’m running and see if it’s worth it. Hope someone out there can help.

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Chester County here.....I went 37x12.50r17 Mickey Thompson Baja AtzP3 on stock rims and a Teraflex 1.5” leveling kit up front. Check it out! #JTRSPARTACUS

Jdm2985

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Chester County here.....I went 37x12.50r17 Mickey Thompson Baja AtzP3 on stock rims and a Teraflex 1.5” leveling kit up front. Check it out! #JTRSPARTACUS
Thanks for the video. As much as I'd like to go to the 37 tires I'm leaning towards the 35s, Also have the 6 speed manual. This is a daily and I don't want to have to regear, worry about further power loss etc. I also haul heavy material from time to time. How are you liking the 37s?

Sponsored

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the video. As much as I'd like to go to the 37 tires I'm leaning towards the 35s, Also have the 6 speed manual. This is a daily and I don't want to have to regear, worry about further power loss etc. I also haul heavy material from time to time. How are you liking the 37s?
Loving the height/commanding position and stance. There is some power loss - not terrible but not optimal. I’ll probably re gear and will certainly lift. Just Empty Every Pocket! It’s my daily driver /tow/weekend warrior/grocery getter so time will tell but so far, so good.

MeanGene

First Name
Huge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladrubi
Occupation
Slave 1
Hi all.

I'm late to the dance as I picked up a used JT last week. In the Chester Springs, PA area, when is the next trip planned to Raush Creek or the Pine Barrens in NJ?

Labswine

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 GC Ltd
Occupation
Retired
Hi all.

I'm late to the dance as I picked up a used JT last week. In the Chester Springs, PA area, when is the next trip planned to Raush Creek or the Pine Barrens in NJ?
Yeah...seeing used ones now :(...there is a really nice black (looks to be a Sport or SportS) one at Garnet Ford south of West Chester. Why one would get rid of one is beyond MY comprehension 🤔🤔🤔

Pics or it didn't happen ;););)

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
In West Chester area. Have had mine since June 2019 and still love it. It’s been a gradual build and currently on 37s with a 3.5” EVO lift.

I am heading to Rausch next Saturday with a few others in the area.

D5F215F4-FD47-4C4E-857C-F5AAB5A07913.jpeg

4F91C983-B40B-42F6-8469-3417C5188A07.jpeg

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
My JTR is featured on Truck Central. Please check it out, like and comment on YouTube. Need more Gladiator and PA representation !!! https://youtube.com/c/TruckCentral

Sponsored

StingerPA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S - Sting Gray / 1999 Jeep Wrangler
Bought my Gladiator 2 weeks ago and loving it! I'm strongly considering adding the Mopar lift kit. Has anyone else done this? Also any suggestions on a good dealership or place you'd trust taking it to have done? I live in Philly, went to Barbara dealership this weekend and they said they don't do that.

Jeep Gladiator Philly Area Gladiator Owners 4F91C983-B40B-42F6-8469-3417C5188A07
If you do not mind taking to a shop, I would highly recommend, Locked N Loaded in Collegeville PA. The owner Joe is honest and will treat your vehicle like his own. i do not use shops much, but if I had to, this is hands down the one I would use.

MeanGene

First Name
Huge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladrubi
Occupation
Slave 1
Yeah...seeing used ones now :(...there is a really nice black (looks to be a Sport or SportS) one at Garnet Ford south of West Chester. Why one would get rid of one is beyond MY comprehension 🤔🤔🤔

Pics or it didn't happen ;););)
Hey Labswine. I'm glad there are used ones for sale...can't afford a new one. Come to think of it, I can't afford the used one either. Phljeeper, with young ones and the holidays around the corner, can't make rausch creek on Saturday, but jealous about your crawler. I'll be stock for a long time, but stock jeeps can still go anywhere...with a lot of painful scrapping sounds. Keep me in mind for future trips.

hhhdad48

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Engineer
I picked up my diesel Willys a couple weeks ago. Loving it so far. located in Gloucester County. Keep me in mind for some meet ups in the future. I don't know many jeepers in my area.

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
I'd love to get a run to Rausch Creek in the next two months. Anyone else down to meet up?
I'm up for a trip depending on the snow situation. I wheeled in December after the big snow and it was a real challenge on any slight incline. A couple guys got a good bit of body damage from sliding into trees.
Sponsored