Pictures Wanted - 35’s on 2” lift

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Anymore side photos and a front and back? How do you like the combo of tire and lift? Any trail use with the setup?
My avatar is a front photo, I'll just have to take some more for you, maybe this weekend.

Tire/wheel/lift combination is excellent, mild offroad use is exactly as you would expect and a week worth of snow says the tires are an excellent choice. They have about 25k on them and will do 50k with relative ease
Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Today's Transition!

Jeep Gladiator Pictures Wanted - 35’s on 2” lift oQ3p8Wf

Nice was wondering what black rhinos would look like on my sting gray. Hoping I can get gray centers. Looks awesome. Hoping for a set of 35s on either a 2.5 or 3.5 lift. On a sport s.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
From this last Sunday. 2” IRO with 35s on Abrams.

Exactly what I've been looking for. Sport S? Those centers on the rim are gray too? Where'd ya get them? How do you like those Black Rhino's? Looks badass with that stance. Any offset specs would be helpful.

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
Nice was wondering what black rhinos would look like on my sting gray. Hoping I can get gray centers. Looks awesome. Hoping for a set of 35s on either a 2.5 or 3.5 lift. On a sport s.
I did the 2" Mopar lift and Love it!

IMG_20210318_185027232.jpg

Sponsored

Tufelhundin

First Name
Windsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S “sold”, 2022 JTR
Occupation
Gov

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase

Deleted member 24880

Exactly what I've been looking for. Sport S? Those centers on the rim are gray too? Where'd ya get them? How do you like those Black Rhino's? Looks badass with that stance. Any offset specs would be helpful.
Yes Mine is a Sport S. currently the black plastic center covers are off because they are all broken. I kind of dig the look but waiting to hear back about BR warranting them. Mine are a -18 offset which I wish were closer to zero offset because my truck is dirt most of the time due to the amount of tire poke. Otherwise I really love the look of my setup. Actually the wife picked them out but I’m still taking credit. We will see what BR says about the center caps as to what I do moving forward. BR are $30/ea but I was reading where OEM Jeep center caps will fit the BR wheels. Might just get a black set of center caps and roll with them.

Sponsored