Sponsored

Plastic trim help, need some creative ideas

TTU03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Granite Willys
Today I picked up a Facebook marketplace find. Rear rubicon steel bumper with bed sliders, bed slider brackets, and a plastic front bumper for $100. I don’t care about the front bumper.

With a lot on my mind I installed the bed sliders then the steel bumper and found a nasty situation. Apparently the guy I bought the bumper from had cut out a round hole for a ball hitch I guess. Unfortunately I literally did not see it until I installed and tightened everything up.

The plastic trim piece looks like it might be a part number and completely replaced. But I was hoping to find a decent fix without pulling everything off again. I was thinking some sort of black plastic cap could work.

Any creative ideas that don’t require to pull the bumper back off?
Jeep Gladiator Plastic trim help, need some creative ideas IMG_4219
Jeep Gladiator Plastic trim help, need some creative ideas IMG_4222
Sponsored

OP
OP
TTU03

TTU03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Granite Willys
Thanks guys. My brain says plastic cap but y’all gave me a better technical item name to search for. I think I will also buy some grip tape that I could cover the entire bottom area once I have a knockout in place.

Jakeyou

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
Did mine with this can't even tell there ever a hole there

Plasti-Dip-Liquid-Electrical-Tape-Matte-Black-4oz_ca1a3480-06fd-45e7-8440-f6560a20449f_2.711c...jpeg
Sponsored