Sponsored

Please tell me there's other soft top options

JTWAVE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Does your hardtop have the headliners? There is zero whistling or buffeting on my hard top where the freedom panels meet. Other than my noisy mud tires when the windows are down, when the top is on and windows are up, it's no louder than a vehicle that is not a convertible. The hardtop (with factory headliners) is silent. I haven't driven one without the headliners though.

Having said that, I can deal with some wind noise for the summer, and will be purchasing a soft top. I've also been thinking about this one:
https://www.quadratec.com/p/mastertop/bimini-plus-summer-top-windstopper-combo-gladiator-jt

It might get a little wet, but I ran a TJ with with bikini and soft top for a couple years so I'll be fine.
I purchased this. Took 2 months to get it from Quadratec. You'll have to remove the rear headrests or fold down as it pushes the rear window out. Also, the engineering on the front straps and how they connect is very bad. Lot of wind buffering. Looks absolutely awesome, but badly engineered.

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
I purchased this. Took 2 months to get it from Quadratec. You'll have to remove the rear headrests or fold down as it pushes the rear window out. Also, the engineering on the front straps and how they connect is very bad. Lot of wind buffering. Looks absolutely awesome, but badly engineered.
Ok then it's a no go for me. I have a toddler in a car seat. Thanks for the feedback.

Sponsored

fun2drum

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
… You don't like the factory soft top…. Exact same argument that you're making against the factory soft top.
???
Are you thinking about someone else? I never said I didn’t like the factory soft top. I have a TJ with a soft top and I like it fine.

All I said was that I love the Sunrider with my hard top.

bk030

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
i just found 2 YouTube videos on the Gladiator Suntop that give a little preview of how to use the top. You can see some of the hardware and pieces that are used to construct the back section of the top.

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
Did anybody get their Suntop yet?
I’m along with tommy, mine will be here today, i think it took them longer then they thought for sure because we were originally told first week of July and they finally shipped Monday, I think the first batch is just now coming out to the us as there were some of us that all ordered first week of june

Sponsored

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
I’m along with tommy, mine will be here today, i think it took them longer then they thought for sure because we were originally told first week of July and they finally shipped Monday, I think the first batch is just now coming out to the us as there were some of us that all ordered first week of june
Well... Did they come?

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
Awesome!!! Can't wait for them to get another batch ready. Well, assuming it actually fits for you first round guinea pigs haha.
I got it installed, a little frustrating, probably not the best to have started it at 6pm