Sponsored

POLL: What level of Toplessness is your preference?

POLL: What level of Toplessness is your preference?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dajudge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon, 2001Cherokee XJ
Occupation
Network/Server Admin
Sounds like your vote falls into the modest answer.
The question is what do you prefer, so I am top off/doors off for my preference.
Maybe we should do another poll on what we actually do.
Sponsored

OP
OP
HooliganActual

HooliganActual

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
The question is what do you prefer, so I am top off/doors off for my preference.
Maybe we should do another poll on what we actually do.
Really...semantics? While the question is worded as preference, clearly the intent, as described in the voting criteria of the first post, is what you actually do.

dajudge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon, 2001Cherokee XJ
Occupation
Network/Server Admin
Really...semantics? While the question is worded as preference, clearly the intent, as described in the voting criteria of the first post, is what you actually do.
Semantics matter! If you wanted something different, you should have asked the question differently. If we have to read a post to understand what you want, you should have deleted the poll and started over.

OP
OP
HooliganActual

HooliganActual

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Semantics matter! If you wanted something different, you should have asked the question differently. If we have to read a post to understand what you want, you should have deleted the poll and started over.
Start your own poll then. Flag my thread and let's have it removed so that we can follow the exact letter of your law.

Your responses are just troll responses meant to elicit this response because you don't have any real value to add.

SpeedNeed

First Name
Speed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon, S4, Panamera
man i own a condo so no garage and no real space to store my top or doors, so never in my 10 years of owning my jeep wrangler or in the 3 months of owning my 2023 jeep gladiator have i ever removed the back portion/top or the doors!!! It looks so dang cool and love seeing jeeps that way but just not practical for me unfortunately..

I was in that boat for years. These guys make a great wheeled cart to leave all four of your doors at home:

https://rackabilities.com/

With doors off and SunRider you’ll get the “freedom buzz”!

Sponsored

wchevron

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2020 JLU
I prefer the doors off/top off but when it's really hot, putting the top up really knocks down the heat and makes is much more comfortable.

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
Top off, doors off depending on the weather. Have a car port so can leave off safely as long as it's not blowing rain. I think with most members, weather is the driving factor (storage as well).

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
Full hard top and doors on for me and don't have plans to take them off. I purchased my JT fourteen months ago because it was the only mid-size truck that Mopar offers. I put only 7,000 miles on annually and trade every two or three years. I will probably wind up with another brand if Stellantis doesn't come up with something. And they have been promising this for years. Some can say that I am wasting the capabilities that the truck was built for which is true. But it's just my daily driver.

With that said, it is kind of fun to drive and goes through the snow! :)

Edit: Talking about wives disliking the open air with the top off? Try a wife that hates everything about the JT in general. She won't step foot in mine.

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Edit: Talking about wives disliking the open air with the top off? Try a wife that hates everything about the JT in general. She won't step foot in mine.
My wife is okay with sunrider open windows down. She used to HATE doors off and would ride in the back with my son where the doors stayed on. Over a couple months she transitioned to riding up front with the doors off as long as no highway. Then winter came. I imagine this year she'll become okay with highway doors off.

But that being said my wife thinks my truck is very cool. She even called me the other day when she was driving in front of me to tell me my new headlights and fog lights look good. The only thing she doesn't like is she can't drive it (manual).

Sponsored

aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S. Max Tow.
Vehicle Showcase
Top and doors off with Freedom Panels on for shade.

cafecito

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, Granite Crystal
Occupation
Corporate Tool
In Florida...

No thanks. The sun is way too intense to go without a roof, and Florida or not, I don't get the enjoyment of all the wind blasting you in the face when the doors are off. For a short cruise around local roads or on a trail or something, sure. But daily driving? Eff no.

SpeedNeed

First Name
Speed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon, S4, Panamera
My wife is also not a fan of doors off. For the first time in my life I understand the possible attraction of tube doors.