Sponsored

Prerunner grille lights

punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R.I.P '20 Overland (totaled) Welcome home '21 Rubi
I also added an inline 3A fuse to protect the whole circuit. The wire gauge is so small on the lights, that the wire would be the sacrificial link (Oracle's are only 3 Watt) on even a 5A circuit let alone 15A+.
Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
I bought the Oracle Prerunner lights. I do not recommend. The nuts to install the LED does not fit over the connector, so you have to cut off the connectors. They are not waterproof anyways. I wrote to Oracle complaining, and they offered to let me return them before making any cuts. Now I wish I had.
IMG_20210220_194907533.jpg

The wiring harness uses 22 ga wire. Although I was extremely careful, I must have damaged the wiring during install, because I had no juice with the factory harness. I made my own harness with 16 ga wire and waterproof connectors to get juice to the grill and installed with the supplied hardware. It looked good until the washers supplied began to rust.

Oracle Prerunner Light Rust.jpg

Now I am looking for a way to re-install them without the washers. Another thread on this site had a member who made installation hardware with his 3D printer, but he said that crumped on him. So I am still looking for a new way to re-install the lights. :headbang:
Sorry to hear this happened! I will send you a DM on how we can assist you further.

-Missy

GRAN1TE JT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S
I bought the Oracle Prerunner lights. I do not recommend. The nuts to install the LED does not fit over the connector, so you have to cut off the connectors. They are not waterproof anyways. I wrote to Oracle complaining, and they offered to let me return them before making any cuts. Now I wish I had.

The wiring harness uses 22 ga wire. Although I was extremely careful, I must have damaged the wiring during install, because I had no juice with the factory harness. I made my own harness with 16 ga wire and waterproof connectors to get juice to the grill and installed with the supplied hardware. It looked good until the washers supplied began to rust.

Now I am looking for a way to re-install them without the washers. Another thread on this site had a member who made installation hardware with his 3D printer, but he said that crumped on him. So I am still looking for a new way to re-install the lights. :headbang:
I bought the same kit months ago for my Jt. At first, they were great! The hardware they sent me must’ve been for a JL because the lights would fall through the grill openings so I had to make my own mounts which was annoying. After about 2 months, one of the lenses fell off of the lights and the black housing of the lights turned into a copper color. I tried messing with them but the cheap lights fell apart so I just took them all out. Was very unhappy!

cecaa850

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator 2019 Porsche Macan S 2018 BMW M2

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/grill-lights.41746/

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
I bought the same kit months ago for my Jt. At first, they were great! The hardware they sent me must’ve been for a JL because the lights would fall through the grill openings so I had to make my own mounts which was annoying. After about 2 months, one of the lenses fell off of the lights and the black housing of the lights turned into a copper color. I tried messing with them but the cheap lights fell apart so I just took them all out. Was very unhappy!
We have a replacement process if you would like to proceed with this option. I am happy to help you with this if you would like to DM me your order information.

-Missy

Sponsored

AKID_RBM

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave, 23 GCL, 15 Cherokee TH
Occupation
Construction
I work in construction, would be awesome to find some of these that are amber with a strobe option!!