First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Occupation
Leo
Not a bad install. On another note, what front bumper is that? I like it!
That install video is on the JL the JT has bigger vents. They have a spacer to sandwich the LED in. I want to see how that looks before buying it. Don’t want it to look half ass. For the JL they sit perfect since the vent is smaller and the LED was made to fit in that slot.

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
That install video is on the JL the JT has bigger vents. They have a spacer to sandwich the LED in. I want to see how that looks before buying it. Don’t want it to look half ass. For the JL they sit perfect since the vent is smaller and the LED was made to fit in that slot.
I see that now. Any photos of this @ORACLElights?

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
79_122769935869114_6151058965965756150_n_1024x1024.jpg

A customer sent in this photo of his JT with the 5871-005 kit installed, if this helps a bit with the spacing. We are working on getting a JT into our office to do a whole video/photoshoot with details too.

Not a bad install. On another note, what front bumper is that? I like it!
Yes, it is the Rugged Ridge Arcus bumper!

Sponsored

bschnuth

First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator 2018 jeep compass
Ordered pre-runner lights on June 6th from Quadratec Did not received until July 23 when ordered it was listed for jeep Jl and gladiator Now they have new part number for gladiator. Called Oracle to try to get spacers and they were no help at all. told me to call Quadratec they don't answer there phones. Won't buy from them again.

qQ

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Ordered pre-runner lights on June 6th from Quadratec Did not received until July 23 when ordered it was listed for jeep Jl and gladiator Now they have new part number for gladiator. Called Oracle to try to get spacers and they were no help at all. told me to call Quadratec they don't answer there phones. Won't buy from them again.

qQ
I am sorry to hear that Quadratec is not answering your request. I found a portal to start a return here: https://www.quadratec.com/order-lookup or you can complete an online chat. Unfortunately since it was not purchased through us, we cannot start a return for you or send pieces of a kit. We can start a new order for the Gladiator kit with the pieces you need if you wish to do that, and you can return the part to Quad.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed and I will be happy to assist you.

Last edited:

bschnuth

First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator 2018 jeep compass
Went and found spacers that i could use to install. Thanks for your help

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Went and found spacers that i could use to install. Thanks for your help
Show some photos of your lights when you get them in. Some of the lights off too showing their fitment in the grille if you don’t care. Thanks!

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
We are filming a video for you for the Gladiator kit, which will show the fitment and install. Please let us know today if there are other specific things here you'd like to see while we have this JT in shop. Thanks!
Sponsored