Prerunner Led Lights

121Ranger

First Name
Darrol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch
I went with the Quadratec lights. I had the front camera that I never used mainly because the bull bar blocked most of the view. Had to buy the center honeycomb piece ($15) to fit the center light. Instructions said to mount the lights in the second row from the top; however, I like the look of the lights as close to the top of the grille as possible and it fits just as well in the top row. Also, FYI, when you use the harness that comes with it, the pre runner lights only come on with the parking/head lights on. I wanted them on with the DRL’s so after I realized this, I pulled the wires, cut off the plugs, flipped it to run the wires on the passenger side, and connected it to Aux switch 4. Having done both, believe me it’s a helluva lot easier to connect it to your switches than to connect the plug in to your fender light plug. Overall, very happy with the look.
Jeep Gladiator Prerunner Led Lights DF8E5894-9BD2-459D-A8C5-110CA13292DF
Jeep Gladiator Prerunner Led Lights 93E3F8CF-CF91-4CE5-910D-9F75E20BB5CB
Sponsored

thekorky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I went this direction. Hope it helps

Jeep Gladiator Prerunner Led Lights 757BBB26-D246-4919-B7DE-ED8FF8E82AAB
Are these the Quadratec or Oracle lights? If they are the Quadratec how did you get them to fit in the upper opening? I believe that space is smaller.

JDawg11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubi Diesel
Are these the Quadratec or Oracle lights? If they are the Quadratec how did you get them to fit in the upper opening? I believe that space is smaller.
These are the Oracle. The horns behind the grille prevent the spaced out every other opening option so I tried this in top holes. Prefer it now. Looks good on and off.

Sponsored

antwon412

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JT Mojave
@ORACLElights Purchased your prerunner light kit from Amazon, but it came from your business. Contrary to your ad, these do NOT fit my JT. And they were missing the washers.

Now I’m being charged $6.78 to return them?!?

You need to update your info ASAP. Ridiculous that I have to pay the return an item that doesn’t fit my truck when you say it does.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
@ORACLElights Purchased your prerunner light kit from Amazon, but it came from your business. Contrary to your ad, these do NOT fit my JT. And they were missing the washers.

Now I’m being charged $6.78 to return them?!?

You need to update your info ASAP. Ridiculous that I have to pay the return an item that doesn’t fit my truck when you say it does.
Hi can you please share your order number with me and I will be happy to help.
Sponsored