First Name
Trainman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 dr. Willys
Occupation
Retired
Dealers in the DFW area in Texas are posting prices (2023) like this, $2000-$4000 off of list dealer discounts, $2500 Jeep Gladiator Rebates, plus another $1500 Gladiator cash bonus. So were seeing prices like this, that's $8000 off of list, due note this is for Sport models only, Sport, Willys, Freedom, Texas Trail models, no Rubicon's, Mojave's, High Altitudes's, or Overland models. All I can really say is, dealers have many on hand, many more then RAM 1500 trucks and the Jeep Wranglers, or Unlimite's. To me it sure does look like Gladiator's are not selling and it's a buyers market for many of the models. All I would say is, before you buy in your area you know what's out there.
Sponsored

Simplejack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Noticed this as well. Not great for our trade in values, I was thinking about trading in for Earl colored mojave.

RobertRinAustin

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Wrangler JLU
I've been looking at 22s and you can get about 10k off a Rubi. Really tempted to trade in my wagon.

whiteglad

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
I too wanted the cold weather group and the auxiliary switches. In my area, getting one off the lot meant getting some other stuff that I did not care about like the body colored fenders.

Sponsored

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
maybeTexas is offering deals because tgey are freezing with their Texas only grid infrastructure...

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
I didn’t even know there was a freeze in Texas until a coworker in Austin told me he didn’t have power lol

GladLad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking
I too wanted the cold weather group and the auxiliary switches. In my area, getting one off the lot meant getting some other stuff that I did not care about like the body colored fenders.
I was playing around with a max tow build on the Jeep site the other day. Chose the audio/8.4"-display upgrade, which eventually leads to forcing the Convenience package with body color fenders. I don't understand why I'd be forced into exterior changes because I want an interior entertainment package. Maybe color fenders are popular, but I wonder if it just gets forced by the various packages.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Noticed this as well. Not great for our trade in values, I was thinking about trading in for Earl colored mojave.
Agree. Trade prices have tanked.
Sponsored