WDvl_504

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave, 2020 JLU Rubi
Occupation
Retired Infantryman, Contractor, Home School Principal, Counselor, and lunch lady
Vehicle Showcase
So I've lifted jeeps before. I've done driveshafts etc, but I've never really needed to worry with lockers or regearing.

That being said, I have this Mojave sitting here staring at me and I want to mod it, but it's hard to improve on stock with this thing.

I know that people have discussed in other threads putting 1.75" in the front and .75" in the rear while maintaining the stock ride.

Has anyone installed a Currie Antirock? Would this be a good idea given that they opted against the electronic sway bar disconnects?
Sponsored

BryantJT

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TJ Rubicon, 2021 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Planner
I have an AntiRock on my 06 TJ and can't recommend it for a daily driver, its great for a weekend toy though.

OP
OP
WDvl_504

WDvl_504

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave, 2020 JLU Rubi
Occupation
Retired Infantryman, Contractor, Home School Principal, Counselor, and lunch lady
Vehicle Showcase
I have an AntiRock on my 06 TJ and can't recommend it for a daily driver, its great for a weekend toy though.
Maybe I'll wait a while then. I'll be driving to bragg daily so I'm looking for a commuter car. Thanks for the input.

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
The sway bars on a Mojave basically are a weak version of an Anti-Rock. The Anti-Rock is a softer rate sway bar that you just leave connected. The sway bars on a Mojave have a roughly 20% softer rate than the sway bars on other JTs, and you just leave them connected. Granted, a sway bar that is 20% softer isn't going to be as soft as an Anti-Rock, but it will also drive better on road. So not a bad compromise really. Worth at least waiting and seeing how it does off road before buying parts for it. And then if it still doesn't flex well enough, buy a set of quick disconnects.
Sponsored