Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue Sport S w/ Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing & Content Creation
Going to sum up my experience with Northridge today, but first want to set the stage.

Last month I ordered AEV wheels from a larger vendor because the website said they were in stock. I have everything else ready for my build, but was waiting for the wheels to ship before lifting so I'm not stuck on stock tires for a while. I've been checking in with them through their chat feature a few times a week to get some sort of ETA for weeks, but can't really get anything concrete. I finally find out today that they aren't waiting to be shipped because they are on backorder and likely won't be shipped for another 2-3 more weeks. And even then it was just an estimate. Why wasn't I told when I ordered them? Or when they shipped everything else in my order? I probably wouldn't have ever known if I didn't keep asking. The CS reps were polite and I know they are probably swamped, but there are glaring holes in their current processes.

So this afternoon I was looking for an alternative to get my wheels here quicker. Northridge came up when searching for a vendor who had them listed in stock. I hit the chat window to check for sure because I wasn't about to get into the same situation again. I had a response in a few minutes confirming not only that they were in stock, but how many were in each warehouse, and his word that they'd ship out within a few hours of ordering. And they did.

TLDR: Burned out on current processes and response times from other vendors, pleasantly surprised by how efficient and responsive Northridge was.
Sponsored

PJZ

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD AEV370
Build Thread
Link
Agree. Always impressed by Northridge support and service. Ordered an RSI smart cap from them and it arrived in 2 weeks.

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
Northridge4x4 is where I built 2 different Jeeps at their stores in Colorado and I have gotten a lot of parts from them shipped directly to home too.

Bummer they closed down the Colorado store. But happy to still get awesome service and real time stock information.

Trout Safari

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
A positive post is such a rare thing to read these days. Great to hear that worked out well for you!

SquirrelNuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Same here - I've ordered a few things from Northridge over the years. Always had a great price and quick accurate delivery times. Plus, they often have discount codes others don't have. đź‘Ť
Sponsored