Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
@AjMac did you make it up there and back......... i know old bump.

You're not to far from me, my new house is in Severna Park
Hey Minty!

It went really well. The first black we got on, I had a little bit of a hard time at the entrance due to how long I was, but once I made it through, the rig held up great. Some minor dragging on the armor, and some light fender damage as well...but that adds character lol.

About 2/3 of the way through the day, we met up with some locals with some new stock jeeps, and our guide absorbed them and we hit the greens for the rest of the day. Still a good time!

We find ourselves in Severna Park pretty often...especially in the spring when my kids are playing LAX. We should connect some time.
Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Hey Minty!

It went really well. The first black we got on, I had a little bit of a hard time at the entrance due to how long I was, but once I made it through, the rig held up great. Some minor dragging on the armor, and some light fender damage as well...but that adds character lol.

About 2/3 of the way through the day, we met up with some locals with some new stock jeeps, and our guide absorbed them and we hit the greens for the rest of the day. Still a good time!

We find ourselves in Severna Park pretty often...especially in the spring when my kids are playing LAX. We should connect some time.
Hell yeah brother.

My son is on a select soccer team. But the Severna Park Tap House is always a safe space man! LOL

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer