MarineHawk

MarineHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just saw this!

If possible, I would prefer to do something less structured on this trip, where we go where we want to go when we want to go there. In my experience, when you have as many vehicles as I fear would be in that group, you can spend a lot of time, even hours, waiting for people to get unstuck. It might be fun to do sometime, but I'd prefer the self-help version on this one if possible.

Expedition JT

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JT, 94 YJ, CJ-8 Scrambler
If possible, I would prefer to do something less structured on this trip, where we go where we want to go when we want to go there. In my experience, when you have as many vehicles as I fear would be in that group, you can spend a lot of time, even hours, waiting for people to get unstuck. It might be fun to do sometime, but I'd prefer the self-help version on this one is possible.

Very true! Works for me

OP
OP
MarineHawk

MarineHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Very true! Works for me
Thanks. Looking forward to it. It also would be more of an exploration, as opposed to following in a large group nose-to-tail. We just need to make reasonably intelligent decisions, and we should have a lot of fun.

Sponsored

Beardown Jeep

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Right now, just you, me, and KJM18 if he is still on board.
I might be willing to go if you guys are up for taking a newbie (well let’s say it’s been a while) Coming up from DC. Have a stock JTR. Probably will have kids and wife in tow. If I’m gonna put you guys out, just let me know.

JT 3502

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Hi, my first post. Looking to finally (purchased in October) fit in some off road with my Granite JTR. Would enjoy joining you on Saturday to see how she does. I have put 35's and a winch on so far.

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
I might be willing to go if you guys are up for taking a newbie (well let’s say it’s been a while) Coming up from DC. Have a stock JTR. Probably will have kids and wife in tow. If I’m gonna put you guys out, just let me know.
They’re definitely going Saturday. I have a stock JTR and I’m hooking up with some people from Chesapeake Jeep Club on Sunday morning. I want to go a little easy with my stock JTR and go greens only. I’m driving up early from Maryland. You are welcome to join Sunday if you want to go a little easier.

Beardown Jeep

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
They’re definitely going Saturday. I have a stock JTR and I’m hooking up with some people from Chesapeake Jeep Club on Sunday morning. I want to go a little easy with my stock JTR and go greens only. I’m driving up early from Maryland. You are welcome to join Sunday if you want to go a little easier.
What time are you planning to get up there on Sunday? Might be more my speed at this point.

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney