First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
Occupation
Security Technician
I saw a product on Epic Adventure Outfitters Youtube channel called the Goose Gear Second Row Seat Delete Platforms. After watching the install of this product and how it was designed, I figured I could make something similar on my own and save myself the $900 price tag.

Went to the local hardware and lumber store, and picked up 1 4'x8' of Douglas fir plywood, 1 1"x8' plank, and a box of 2" screws = $65.

After removing the seats and take some initial measurements, my vision started to form. The finished product is not quite as "finished" as the Goose Gear product, but with some more time and patience it'll get there. I still need to cut out access panels to utilize the storage space below the platforms, but that will come with time.

I have some pics below to share. My main reason for doing/wanting this is for my friend Finn. He's a Great Dane who loves to travel but doesn't really fit well in modern vehicles. Now he has a space of his own. At least when the kids aren't with me.

Cheers!

Jeep Gladiator Rear Seat Delete and Platform Storage **Concept** tempImagePSfr3x
Jeep Gladiator Rear Seat Delete and Platform Storage **Concept** tempImageoyMqa8
Jeep Gladiator Rear Seat Delete and Platform Storage **Concept** tempImagetr4J0Q
Jeep Gladiator Rear Seat Delete and Platform Storage **Concept** tempImage7z9f2L
Jeep Gladiator Rear Seat Delete and Platform Storage **Concept** tempImagezmwkWN
Sponsored

HjStrater

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Operations
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like it fits the little guy perfectly!

IamPro2A

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 YJ, '07 Ram, '16 JK, '21 Sport S Max Tow
I wish the back seats came out like on my old jeeps! Has anyone come up with a way to easily take them out and put back in again?

JustinLentz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Mojave RIP: 20JT 09jk, 03jgc, 97tj, 95yj, 73cj
Occupation
Operations Coordinator
We have a Great Dane also. She's not quite full grown yet and we are waiting to see how big she is before going this route. I'm more of a DIY person and would more than likely go this route also. I'll have to remember this post. Our Dane travels with us almost everywhere.

I saw a product on Epic Adventure Outfitters Youtube channel called the Goose Gear Second Row Seat Delete Platforms. After watching the install of this product and how it was designed, I figured I could make something similar on my own and save myself the $900 price tag.

Went to the local hardware and lumber store, and picked up 1 4'x8' of Douglas fir plywood, 1 1"x8' plank, and a box of 2" screws = $65.

After removing the seats and take some initial measurements, my vision started to form. The finished product is not quite as "finished" as the Goose Gear product, but with some more time and patience it'll get there. I still need to cut out access panels to utilize the storage space below the platforms, but that will come with time.

I have some pics below to share. My main reason for doing/wanting this is for my friend Finn. He's a Great Dane who loves to travel but doesn't really fit well in modern vehicles. Now he has a space of his own. At least when the kids aren't with me.

Cheers!

Jeep Gladiator Rear Seat Delete and Platform Storage **Concept** tempImagezmwkWN