TxRed208

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport (max tow)
I really like mine
Can you tell us anything more? What kind of key - its own?
I see three doors on it but only the main two open... Install just bolt in replacement I hope..?
Sponsored

Doc B

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2006 Buick ,2002 GMC 2500 HD & 6 Harleys
Occupation
Retired HVAC Mec.
Can you tell us anything more? What kind of key - its own?
I see three doors on it but only the main two open... Install just bolt in replacement I hope..?
All 3 doors are keyed. They are all the same key with extra keys sent. After removing the original plastic piece, it bolts into place. I like that I can stack gear on it, with either seat in the Up position. I can store my hunting "tools" securely, and access from either side of the vehicle.

TxRed208

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport (max tow)
All 3 doors are keyed. They are all the same key with extra keys sent. After removing the original plastic piece, it bolts into place. I like that I can stack gear on it, with either seat in the Up position. I can store my hunting "tools" securely, and access from either side of the vehicle.
roger; and thank you

Steppenwolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX 350; 2016 Hellcat Challenger; 2020 Gladiator Rubicon.
I guess I'd need to see a pic of how a 'long gun' can be securely stored in it. Shotgun, rifle, whatever.

Sponsored

Steppenwolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
I like that, but maybe I'm confused. Is the framing of the bin itself aluminum?
Everything with the Bin is 1/8" aluminum. The base MOLLE panel, front surround panel, divider and seat brackets.

Steppenwolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything with the Bin is 1/8" aluminum. The base MOLLE panel, front surround panel, divider and seat brackets.
Thanks.

Okay, so from your pictures it appears the dividers are removable and a long arm could be laid in there, and then the bin locked by putting the seats down to secure it (?).

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
Thanks.

Okay, so from your pictures it appears the dividers are removable and a long arm could be laid in there, and then the bin locked by putting the seats down to secure it (?).
Correct. You can choose not to install the divider and use the base of the Bin to mount QuickFist holders to hold what you need. Keep in mind though, the seat brackets and locks are a "theft deterrent" solution. We do not market this as a lockbox, safe, etc. If someone really wants under the seats they will find a way, as with any of the 3 solutions that are on the market right now.

Sponsored

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
Let me know if you have any questions about our Solid or MOLLE front bins.
On your underseat locking storage do you have dividers to support an AR? Locking storage is a plus, but something within legal constraints and locking is a bigger plus.

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
On your underseat locking storage do you have dividers to support an AR? Locking storage is a plus, but something within legal constraints and locking is a bigger plus.
Hey,
The dividers are removable. The base of the Bin is a MOLLE grid, so you can use Grip Fist type mounts bolted to the base to hold the AR. Keep in mind, it is not a lock box or safe. The seat brackets lock down the seats and create a theft deterrent setup, but not a full locking case.

CompanyMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
What would re-keying the locks to take the same key as my jeep entail? I really don't need another key on my ring, another on my wife's, etc. I ah a combo lock safe in the back of my dear departed Tacoma.

I am also waiting to see some pics of guys with ARs in theirs.

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
What would re-keying the locks to take the same key as my jeep entail? I really don't need another key on my ring, another on my wife's, etc. I ah a combo lock safe in the back of my dear departed Tacoma.

I am also waiting to see some pics of guys with ARs in theirs.
Rekeying this lock would not be possible. I researched for awhile on what locksto use and I could not find a solution that would work with the design. The other issue was cost. It would drive the cost of the Bin up substantially to design a lock that would work that way.

I do not have any photos of ARs mounted, sorry.
Sponsored