Reaction score
22551 Shannon Circle, Lake Forest, CA 92630
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon and 2 Gladiator Overlands
Occupation
Marketing Director
Our XPLOR Half Height Rack installed on our wrapped Gladiator. We’ve got a Tepui Tents Kukenam Ruggedized in Expedition Orange that we’re mounting up top as well as our full spectrum of accessories inside and out of the rack. We just finished installing the tent so once I crop out the tires I'll post it up for you.

Screenshot_2019-10-30 Consult Build Deliver ( rebeloffroad) • Instagram photos and videos(4).png

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing Director
Check out the Tepui Kukenam Ruggedized in Expedition Orange that we’re mounting up top as well as our full spectrum of accessories inside and out of the rack.

B36C0446-275D-4180-9DFA-A42C540C0AF7.jpeg
EA4D357F-406F-436E-9D8C-25BC4F869B41.jpeg
90D2DC7F-F4C8-4780-B5CB-EA68C7BD017E.jpeg
3A589DDB-E27B-4A8C-A366-F04420422A08.jpeg

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing Director
We would like to give a huge thank you to Kelly at Pelican for partnering with us on all three of our builds. As the leader in storage protection we couldn’t think of a better company to work with.

Screenshot_2019-10-30 Consult Build Deliver ( rebeloffroad) • Instagram photos and videos(5).png
Screenshot_2019-10-30 Consult Build Deliver ( rebeloffroad) • Instagram photos and videos(6).png

Sponsored

1cdub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2020 JTR
Thank you! We loved how well the Dual Shock System performed on our JK. Hitting whoops out at Hammers going 75+ was a crazy experience in a Jeep. To be honest we can't wait for SEMA to be over so we can hit the dirt.
Exactly....as kickass as these builds are gonna look under the lights at SEMA, real wheelers appreciate big money builds that get used and abused. Stay after it....and I look forward to your wheeling coverage much more than show shots.

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
Yeah no offense taken here Haha. I would love to do a build but for the same reason im not building my own camper, time. If I have a day im doing stuff with my boy. I love seeing these builds though. They look so cool. I just got the Rubicon because I know it'll handle just fine off road stock. That and I could finance it rather than having to come up with thousands here and there.
‘Bingo!
Plus we have a factory warranty...

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing Director
IT’S OFFICIAL! Our Gladiator is parked inside McCarran Airport Terminal 1 Baggage Claim in Las Vegas for SEMA week! This vehicle is debuting Maxxis Tires - USA new RAZR A/T in a 40” tire for a 20” wheel. Huge thank you to Maxxis Tires for partnering with us and offering this wonderful opportunity along with all the other vendors listed below that helped to make this happen . Please give them a follow if you haven’t already. If you guys fly in this week please grab photos and DM us. We’ll be sending our swag packs to lucky winners!

Rock Jock 4x4 KC HiLiTES, Inc. Black Rhino Wheels WARN Spicer Parts Dometic TeraFlex Suspensions Steer Smarts GenRight Off Road Tepui Tents Rock Krawler Suspension Nemesis Industries ARTEC Industries Rhino-Rack USA, LLC Keen Wraps Fabricante Auto Body Mavrick Powder Coat & Sandblast

IMG_1547.jpg

IMG_1548.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

Sponsored

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
IT’S OFFICIAL! Our Gladiator is parked inside McCarran Airport Terminal 1 Baggage Claim in Las Vegas for SEMA week! This vehicle is debuting Maxxis Tires - USA new RAZR A/T in a 40” tire for a 20” wheel. Huge thank you to Maxxis Tires for partnering with us and offering this wonderful opportunity along with all the other vendors listed below that helped to make this happen . Please give them a follow if you haven’t already. If you guys fly in this week please grab photos and DM us. We’ll be sending our swag packs to lucky winners!

Rock Jock 4x4 KC HiLiTES, Inc. Black Rhino Wheels WARN Spicer Parts Dometic TeraFlex Suspensions Steer Smarts GenRight Off Road Tepui Tents Rock Krawler Suspension Nemesis Industries ARTEC Industries Rhino-Rack USA, LLC Keen Wraps Fabricante Auto Body Mavrick Powder Coat & Sandblast

IMG_1547.jpg

IMG_1548.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg
That thing is gorgeous!!! Awesome job building that beast.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
IT’S OFFICIAL! Our Gladiator is parked inside McCarran Airport Terminal 1 Baggage Claim in Las Vegas for SEMA week! This vehicle is debuting Maxxis Tires - USA new RAZR A/T in a 40” tire for a 20” wheel. Huge thank you to Maxxis Tires for partnering with us and offering this wonderful opportunity along with all the other vendors listed below that helped to make this happen.
That rig is awesome! Out of the realm of my pocketbook, but I can appreciate everything that went into it and be inspired for my own build.

Any idea when Maxxis is going to post up information about those RAZR A/Ts? They only have the RAZR M/Ts on their website that I can find. I'm interested in learning more about the A/Ts, but in a smaller size.

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing Director
That rig is awesome! Out of the realm of my pocketbook, but I can appreciate everything that went into it and be inspired for my own build.

Any idea when Maxxis is going to post up information about those RAZR A/Ts? They only have the RAZR M/Ts on their website that I can find. I'm interested in learning more about the A/Ts, but in a smaller size.
I will speak with them when we get out there for details on release dates and size options. As of right now I know they're making a 37x17 and the 40x20.

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing Director
Excited we get to finally show you all those photos I could posted earlier.

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing Director
For Iron Man JTs Gladiator we fabricated up a mount for an over head SPOD HD controller and ran the wire through the cross bar.

IMG_1568.JPG
IMG_1569.JPG
IMG_1571.JPG
IMG_1570-1.JPG
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.