Relentless Fabrication Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier

jnack

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTD
I'm curious if anyone has this set-up, and specifically their experience using a tire size 39-40" since they say it's designed for a 38" tire.

https://www.relentlessfabrication.com/products/2018-current-jt-gladiator-rear-bumper
&
https://www.relentlessfabrication.c...ator-rear-bumper-swingout-tire-carrier-add-on

I'd prefer dual swing arm but I think the Kaymar bumper is hideous & I don't love the JCR design. The aesthestics/function of this one seem to hit the mark, I'm just concerned with using this set-up on a 39 or 40. Currently running 37s though when those need replacing my plan is to go to 39 or 40.

If you have this set-up please post pix, and specifically experience with tire size > 38"
Sponsored

PlaceTheBetts

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2023 Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Aerospace
This one is on my list for whenever I get around to replacing my rear bumper. Interested in hearing real world experiences too.

OP
OP
jnack

jnack

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTD
BUMP -- anyone with real world experience on this one?

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caretaker to various super cars
Occupation
Sales
BUMP -- anyone with real world experience on this one?
Have you checked their website lately? Looks like their domain is up for grabs, I'd contact them directly on Instagram or something.

**Correction, not up for grabs, but seems to be an issue between their web service provider and the domain.**

Sponsored

nocoast_jt

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I am 15 weeks into my Relentless Fab rear bumper order (no tire carrier) and they originally quoted 16-20 weeks. Last time I checked it was still on track so hoping to get it in June sometime. Happy to post a review once I get it installed.

OP
OP
jnack

jnack

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTD
what's your plan for spare tire? Looking forward to your review...

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Website works fine here. They are just across town for me. Ended up going and getting the last VKS Fab bumper

duvinclunk

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
I am 15 weeks into my Relentless Fab rear bumper order (no tire carrier) and they originally quoted 16-20 weeks. Last time I checked it was still on track so hoping to get it in June sometime. Happy to post a review once I get it installed.
Did you get it?

Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Even though I could drive right to the shop. I'm glad I didn't go with them considering the delay you are having to go through.

nocoast_jt

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Got my bumper today. It's pretty beefy and of all the things I've had crated to my house this is the best packaged. Note: I ordered this bumper on February 12th, 2023 and received it August 2nd, 2023. This was a bit over 24 weeks...and I believe their website shows 16-20 weeks for these things. I wasn't in a hurry anyway and it had everything I was looking for, side protection and integrated hitch. However, the time from order to delivery may be a deal breaker for some. Gonna be a few weeks, possibly months before I get it installed as I have some suspension work that needs attention first.
Jeep Gladiator Relentless Fabrication Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier E0FE0A8D-4876-40F5-BE82-F15525B92601_1_105_c

Jeep Gladiator Relentless Fabrication Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier A63BF8A5-AFDC-44A1-BF3E-1CE88E0A1515_1_105_c

WK2JT

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTC
Vehicle Showcase
Got my bumper today. It's pretty beefy and of all the things I've had crated to my house this is the best packaged. Note: I ordered this bumper on February 12th, 2023 and received it August 2nd, 2023. This was a bit over 24 weeks...and I believe their website shows 16-20 weeks for these things. I wasn't in a hurry anyway and it had everything I was looking for, side protection and integrated hitch. However, the time from order to delivery may be a deal breaker for some. Gonna be a few weeks, possibly months before I get it installed as I have some suspension work that needs attention first.
Jeep Gladiator Relentless Fabrication Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier A63BF8A5-AFDC-44A1-BF3E-1CE88E0A1515_1_105_c

Did you have to pay all upfront or just a deposit. The paying upfront with a 24 week lag makes me nervous when so many shops go belly up. This is the bumper I want, but life and bills at the moment.

nocoast_jt

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Did you have to pay all upfront or just a deposit. The paying upfront with a 24 week lag makes me nervous when so many shops go belly up. This is the bumper I want, but life and bills at the moment.
Up front payment. If you are nervous about that give them a ring I am sure they will work with you.
Sponsored